BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Marjorie S.
Donalsonville, GA
I love this product. Glides over my lips and the color is perfect. Good value. I like the way it looks on my dresser so pretty.I give it five stars meet all my needs.  I went to Belks store in Thomasville . I would buy this product again. I like color .
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love this stuff. It has a regular doe foot applicator unlike some of the other glosses from Dior that use brushes. The packaging is absolutely adorable while being sleek and modern at the same time. There are two or three color options but these really aren't meant for color and won't change the color of your lips even a little so I wouldn't purchase it for that reason if you were going to. It's more of a transparent and translucent clear lip gloss look with no color despite what's in the bottle. These do give that slight tingly feeling but it's barely there. For this reason it cannot give any extreme numb lipped lip plumper but I do notice a very slight fuller lipped look that just makes me appear more youthful and healthy. It has no scent. It is a bit pricy but it does last a few hours before another application which is pretty amazing for a lip gloss. I would recommend this to someone with disposable income but for those of you and us without a huge makeup budget there are other cheaper products that plump much better than this.
Angelina R.
Some people think that plumbers don't work but this one actually plumps your lips to make them look voluminous. The packaging gives it a nice clean look. I bought this product at Nordstrom and I would purchase it again.
Abby B.
Dayton, OH
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. The gloss is long lasting and the plumper works immediately without and uncomfortable sting. I purchased this product at Dillards and definitely plan to purchase again.
trinity m.
San Diego, CA
Love the way it makes my lips look! it gives is a plump shiny look and even makes them softer! While I've only purchased one I would use it again for sure! I love how the bottle looks too! You can tell they put time into making their products presentable
Thiago C.
ALL TIME FAVORITE!!!! It's an iconic brand and a iconic lipgloss that always works amazingly honestly my #1 favorite worth the money it's always gonna be an occurring purchase I love it so much it never lets me down
Stacey R.
Bear, DE
Perfect lip plumper. Especially when you use it as directed. Just the right amount of plump, no overwhelming tingling feelings and your lips feel nourished after using it! My go-to plumper!
Ally M.
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE more...
Received a sample from my aunt and have used it until there’s nothing to get out. The brush head deposits the glossy-but-never-sticky formula on your lips beautifully and evenly. The color is stunning. I would repurchase.
Megan W.
Dior Addict Lip Maximizer is unlike any lip plumper I've tried. The formula is so smooth and doesn't come with the unpleasant burning I get from most lip plumpers on the market. It has a cool minty tingle that refreshes and stimulates the lips. I bought mine in 001, which is the light pink shade. I doesn't really give you color so much as it takes the color of your lips and makes it better. Overall I love this product. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking to make a "splurge" purchase as it is pricey for a plumper.
Vane C.
Sterling, Virginia
Oh my God! Its difficult to find.in my country but these product make it that ypur lips look awesome really awesome you really need prove this once time in your life
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon