BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Nicole R.
Olney, MD
Review for: Pink more...
I have been using this Dior lip gloss for over 10 years and will never stop as long as they keep making it! It is the perfect color and give the right amount of plump! It's also a great value, kind of pricey but the return is worth it!!'
Jessica D.
Great for both immediate plumping and long term care. One of the few products that has become a staple in my makeup bag. I get compliments on my "natural" lips all the time.
Karen R.
cincinnati
Great lip plumper! It's so beautiful and moisturizing. My lips felt so luxurious with this on. The gloss isn't sticky at all. The packaging is super cute love the metal. I would definitely buy it again.
Zian G.
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
Wish there was more range in color, does it's job. Plumps the lip to a comfortable size and texture. Easy to use, everyday wear. Little pricey for me but meets its expectations. Great product all around.
💛💥💛Matthew T.
westminster
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
Although my lips are very plump I gave this a try. The color is in fact sheer which is perfect. It gives your lips a very nice tingle and not like a burning sensation. And I accidentally slept with this gloss on overnight and it make my lips very soft and smooth. It also really does plump your lips.
imagyn p.
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
it went on very very smooth and it started plumping my lips right when i put it on , it was very easy to apply and use , it was a lil pricey but it was okay , and i would definitely buy it again !!!!!!
Gabriela D.
Dallas, TX
I loooove this plumper! I have a perfect rose tone and my lips look gorgeous every time I use it. It does wear off quickly but it's worth putting it on again and again. I really recommend this plumper.
Emily K.
Hamburg, NY
This Dior Lip plumper is my go to lip plumper! Yes, some might be hesitant to try this because it can be pricey but remember, you get what you pay for. Its also important to remember to be realistic with your results (you won't look like you stepped out of a plastic surgeon's office the second you put it on). The rich blend of collagen and marine-based fillers leave you lips feeling smooth and plump, with no irritation. I am currently living the new Beige shade! This is also a perfect product to put under lip stains to keep that hydration goi,g even with drying formulas. Enjoy!
ana o.
I've used this now for about a month and I must admit that my lips are more defined, soft, smooth and maybe even a bit plumper. This has helped a lot. Highly recommend.
Becca Y.
Richmond, VA
I love this product!! I wish it would last the whole day though. I love the tingling sensation that happens after you use it. It makes my lips look really great when I wear a matte lipstick over it!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora