BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...6 Answers
  • Follow me and I’ll follow you back!✨✨💕💕1 Answers
  • Does it actually pump your lips? How long does it take to...2 Answers
Ally M.
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE more...
Received a sample from my aunt and have used it until there’s nothing to get out. The brush head deposits the glossy-but-never-sticky formula on your lips beautifully and evenly. The color is stunning. I would repurchase.
Vane C.
Sterling, Virginia
Oh my God! Its difficult to find.in my country but these product make it that ypur lips look awesome really awesome you really need prove this once time in your life
Susan B.
Irvine, CA
Plumping plus hydration ! Depending on the color you choose, you also get a slight tint to bring out the natural color of your lips. What that does do? It gives you effortlessly plump lips.
Thiago C.
ALL TIME FAVORITE!!!! It's an iconic brand and a iconic lipgloss that always works amazingly honestly my #1 favorite worth the money it's always gonna be an occurring purchase I love it so much it never lets me down
Angelina R.
Some people think that plumbers don't work but this one actually plumps your lips to make them look voluminous. The packaging gives it a nice clean look. I bought this product at Nordstrom and I would purchase it again.
Abby B.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Christian Dior Dior Addict Lip Maximizer High Volume Lip Plumper Lip Plumpers more...
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. The gloss is long lasting and the plumper works immediately without and uncomfortable sting. I purchased this product at Dillards and definitely plan to purchase again.
Stacey R.
Bear, DE
Perfect lip plumper. Especially when you use it as directed. Just the right amount of plump, no overwhelming tingling feelings and your lips feel nourished after using it! My go-to plumper!
Mariah M.
Bloomington Springs, TN
I had this in a sample size and used it all up and had to re purchase a full sized one!! I use this daily. It’s a very mild tingle not hurting at all. This also keeps me from over lining my lips. Absolutely love this.
trinity m.
Yucca Valley, CA
Love the way it makes my lips look! it gives is a plump shiny look and even makes them softer! While I've only purchased one I would use it again for sure! I love how the bottle looks too! You can tell they put time into making their products presentable
Megan W.
Dior Addict Lip Maximizer is unlike any lip plumper I've tried. The formula is so smooth and doesn't come with the unpleasant burning I get from most lip plumpers on the market. It has a cool minty tingle that refreshes and stimulates the lips. I bought mine in 001, which is the light pink shade. I doesn't really give you color so much as it takes the color of your lips and makes it better. Overall I love this product. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking to make a "splurge" purchase as it is pricey for a plumper.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora