BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Jess W.
Openshaw, manchester
Absolutely stunning on the lips! Not sticky at all & love the packaging 100% worth trying. First time using it and I'm absolutely amazed; extremely good value for money would definitely recommend to others!!
Jenica A.
It is a pretty good product I repeatedly use it and find myself overusing it all of the time. I love this brand. I actually bought it in the store and they said it was amazing. It is the best! Everyone that I know loves it. It is a very good product and would highly recommend it for others.
Dinorah C.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Apricot more...
Ever since I bought this product, I refuse to go out anywhere without wearing this. I hate the thought of living without this product. Before I tried this product, I never realized how the shade of this product differs every time I wear it. I love how I basically have a lip balm that I never know what the shade is going to be on me. It never gets old wearing this for me. I will definitely purchase this over and over again. I even wore this on my wedding ceremony day recently and it gave me just the right amount of sheer pink on my lips without looking overdone. SO IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT! I definitely recommend.
Britni C.
Annapolis
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
I didn’t really feel like it made my lips look any bigger but I did love the way it felt and looked on my lips. Didn’t feel like I had to keep reapplying and the sheer color is great for pairing with a smoky eye
Kathleen W.
Stony Brook
Great product with no burning sensation or irritation. The minty scent leaves breath smelling fresh and lips appropriately plumped. I utilize this product on a daily basis by itself.
Cella H.
Redwood City
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
The product left a very smooth and shiny look that I find very flattery, but it did not plump my lips and make them look much bigger. I would definitely recommend this product if you are looking for a shiny lip
Vata I.
Craiova
It's a very good product,you can see the high quality.I have it on just two shades,but I think all shades are very pretty.It lasts almost all day even if you eat or drink something.I will definitely buy it again.
May G.
Green Oak
I have puckered lips from living with severe pain from cervical surgery gone bad and have clinched my teeth for so many years my lips and around my mouth looks like I am a smoker and I'm not. I also have abused my skin from worshiping the sun. I have to say Dior Addicted Lip Maximizer High Volume Lip Plumper has changed my appearance!! It has defenately smoothd out my lips and filled in the wrinkles. Not so much as plumbed but filled in the old creases. I am thrilled beyond words‼️ I will never stop using this even tho it can't change the wrinkles around my mouth and lips, it's a huge step in the right direction.
Paola
barcelona
I realy like the maximizer! It makes my lips look amazing!I'm using my 2nd.
I bought it at the dutty free at Barcelona airport.
The price is not so higher cuz the product realy works
Taylor & Tylor H.
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE, 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE, 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE, 008 SPARKLING PINK more...
Love these Dior lip plumpers! They leave my lips looking nice, plump, and healthy. The colors aren’t too vibrant so it brings out your lips natural color. Highly recommend trying it!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora