BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...6 Answers
  • Follow me and I’ll follow you back!✨✨💕💕1 Answers
  • Does it actually pump your lips? How long does it take to...2 Answers
Joanna M.
This product is amazing! I apply it at the start of my makeup routine so my lips will be plump when it's time to apply my lipstick. It does a really great job of perking them up a bit and it isn't painful like other plumpers
Sean W.
Doesn't feel like a typical plumper! Less tingly bit very effective results with longevity! Doesn't string and it isn't stocky at all! The colour is very soft and subtle but still super pretty.
Ashley M.
Oh my god this is the best lip loss I've ever used in my whole entire life I seriously would die if I didn't have this I'm obsessed times 1 million oh my god so done right now Kill me. Love it
Christine D.
I loved the scent, minty tingle, and sheer pink look of this gloss.  It was incredibly moisturizing.  I wish that it plumped my lips just a bit more.  It did plump, but not quite to the extent of other products on the market.  I would repurchase it and recommend as a moisturizing gloss.
Melinda W.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I have big lips, I did not feel the tingling sensation but definitely keep my lips moisturized, plump, and smooths out all the lines. Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-Gloss
ᴇʀɪᴄᴀ ᴀ.
Lake Oswego
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
I love the color of this and the packaging but the one thing I don’t like is how it can be slightly goopy. The sheerness is very nice and it can be sticky but it will also stay on for a very long time and it’s very effective.
Maria J.
Review for: Other more...
I have the Dior Addict in beige sunrise! It is super easy to apply, just apply it like any lip gloss.! I absolutely love this lip maximizer it lasts a long time and it looks wonderful has some sparkle to it but not too much.
Ben H.
mesa
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE, 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
This product literally made my lips super moisturized and soft.The formula was very rich and well developed. Defined recommend this product if you want your lips to pop or for a suttle shine 💛💛
Elizabeth W.
lombard, IL
Review for: Pink more...
I was excited to try this product but ended up slightly disappointed. This did not plump my lips whatsoever, the only reason I gave 3 stars is because it's a nice gloss with a fresh scent/feel.
Angelyn E.
Review for: Pink more...
I bought this from a suggestion from a blogger saying it's her holy grail lip gloss/plumper, and oh my gosh. I've never been more glad about buying something someone recommended. This stuff is hands down the most amazing lip gloss ever. And it actually plumps!! It's advertised to actually make your lips fuller with repeated use, and I decided to test it out myself. I used it for a month straight every single day and took pictures of my lips before and after and you could totally tell the difference. This stuff smells so good, has just a tiny little tingle right after application but it feels more like you ate mint than it does like a tingle. The color is awesome too, it's just enough to wear alone but not so much that you can't layer it over lipstick and it change the color.  Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-Gloss is legit the best lipgloss ever.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora