BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Rebecca Q.
Salem , OR
Saw long lasting results in just 2 days of overnight use and let me tell you it is SO worth the price. This is the only lip plumper that I feel actually works and the packaging is so freaking beautiful!!
Danielle W.
Suwanee, GA
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
Amazing lip plumper!! Perfect for that lip injection look, minus the expensive, painful filler. I love this color to keep in my purse for whatever event i happen to have as it goes with everything! 11/10
Chandler B.
Love this gloss! It gives a beautiful shine, plumps my lips to where it doesn't look or feel obnoxious (no pain at all, a nice minty fresh feel) and isn't too sticky! absolutely worth the splurge!!!!!!!
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
I was surprised but this actually works! I've never had a noticeable effect from a plumper until this product. Although subtle I did notice extra puff in my pout and i love the glossy look it adds to my lips!
💜C.C.Kanakeli💜
I absolutely love this product! I got a little sample of it in one of my subscriptions boxes and I try and use as little as possible to make it last! Yes it does tingle like most lip plumpers do but not too extreme. Dior is of course one of those brands that are on the pricey side but to me it’s worth it if you love something.
Kate G.
Snow hill , MD
Have had this lip gloss for a long time. Not very plumping, but the color is cute. No smell to it, and the packaging is simple. Very expensive for a simple lil gloss. Not very likely to buy this again.
Joslyn S.
This product made my lips very delectable. They added a very nice pigment to my lips and they added a very nice shine. I would definitely recommend this to people who do not like to wear lip stick. Also a leaves your lips very smooth.
Kristin Ann S.
Dior is awesome I love the color reviver lipbalms too I got it at Macy's dot com & their lipglosses are very long lasting. I've bought several Dior lip products I would buy more if I had disposable income!
Thalie C.
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
I can't get enough of it! I mean where has this been. My lips are so much plump after putting these one. It's not heavy nor sticky and that's why I love this lip gloss. Have it with me no matter how much I change my bag.
Jess P.
Huntington Pk, CA
It is very moisturizing for the most part, it did plump my lips within minutes. I love the pink shade. It enhances your natural lip color. I apply it in the mornings after my regular make up routine and it stays on until about noon.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon