BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Maria J.
Review for: Other more...
I have the Dior Addict in beige sunrise! It is super easy to apply, just apply it like any lip gloss.! I absolutely love this lip maximizer it lasts a long time and it looks wonderful has some sparkle to it but not too much.
Ben H.
mesa
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE, 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
This product literally made my lips super moisturized and soft.The formula was very rich and well developed. Defined recommend this product if you want your lips to pop or for a suttle shine 💛💛
Angelyn E.
Review for: Pink more...
I bought this from a suggestion from a blogger saying it's her holy grail lip gloss/plumper, and oh my gosh. I've never been more glad about buying something someone recommended. This stuff is hands down the most amazing lip gloss ever. And it actually plumps!! It's advertised to actually make your lips fuller with repeated use, and I decided to test it out myself. I used it for a month straight every single day and took pictures of my lips before and after and you could totally tell the difference. This stuff smells so good, has just a tiny little tingle right after application but it feels more like you ate mint than it does like a tingle. The color is awesome too, it's just enough to wear alone but not so much that you can't layer it over lipstick and it change the color.  Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-Gloss is legit the best lipgloss ever.
Bow A.
I have very thin lips so i looked for a lip plumper to help my lips look fuller and when i found this one i really liked it it has a nice scent and you can feel the tingle on your lips inwould recommend this product to others
Sean W.
Doesn't feel like a typical plumper! Less tingly bit very effective results with longevity! Doesn't string and it isn't stocky at all! The colour is very soft and subtle but still super pretty.
ShaKeria G.
McDonough , GA
Very awesome color it's a very cool and refreshing sensation feeling to the lips comfortable not to heavy gives the lips a nice volume and shine I can't say that it made a difference to my lips but it's such a amazing product
Lauren C.
One of my all time favorite lip plumpers. Not only does it make my lips fuller, but the color is absolutely gorgeous and I don't get that horrible burn that I get from harsher plumpers. It is definitely quality and worth the price. This is my go to and I end up turning back to it every time I try a different one.
Andrea S.
Suwanee, GA
It sting a little but that could just be a personal issue. Little results in plumped lips. It is very overpriced for standard lip plumpers. The color tone is pretty when applied. The packaging is very nice. I would buy another cheaper one next time.
Victoria P.
Fort Myers, FL
Dior lip products are top of the line quality and this sheer, creamy lip gloss is no exception! Glides on smoothly, imparting hydration and sheer shine with moderate lasting power. Like all Dior products, no funny taste or smell but gently plumped lips, volumizing without the sting and provides with sheer color.
Christine D.
I loved the scent, minty tingle, and sheer pink look of this gloss.  It was incredibly moisturizing.  I wish that it plumped my lips just a bit more.  It did plump, but not quite to the extent of other products on the market.  I would repurchase it and recommend as a moisturizing gloss.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora