BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...6 Answers
  • Follow me and I’ll follow you back!✨✨💕💕1 Answers
  • Does it actually pump your lips? How long does it take to...2 Answers
Stephanie T.
Riverside
Review for: Christian Dior Dior Addict Lip Maximizer High Volume Lip Plumper Lip Plumpers more...
If you love high end Products, you’ll love the lip plumper by Dior. Great for a everyday wear. The only down part for me was the plumping sensation didn’t last as much as other lip plumpers I have tried.
Ginger A.
This is an addictive product. The packaging is gorgeous- simple, sleek, and girly. Of all of the lip plumpers I've tried this one is by far my favorite. It's definitely very tingly but I notice that my lips look more plump when I use it.
Olivia S.
Baldwin, NY
Review for: Pink more...
This is my absolute favorite lipgloss! I purchased it from Sephora, it was a bit pricey but very much worth it. It lasts a while and has such nice packaging, not to mention it does and amazing job plumping the lips! I would SO recommend!
Savannah M.
Cold Spring, KY
Loved the lip plumper for someone who doesn't have much of any lips it works magic. It comes in great and easy to carry packaging and a great value for what you pay. I would buy it again in a heartbeat
Theresa H.
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
I have never seen a product that works so well as it's described!!! Within a few days of using this my lips were so much fuller! This has become my go to lip color everyday!! I have recommend this product to every makeup lover I know. I own all three colors!! They are perfect
Kristin Ann S.
Dior is awesome I love the color reviver lipbalms too I got it at Macy's dot com & their lipglosses are very long lasting. I've bought several Dior lip products I would buy more if I had disposable income!
Ubah A.
Minneapolis, MN
Let's start off with how cute the packaging is on this product. I have use this product about 10 times and every time i use it I get exactly what I paid for. Hands-down the best lip plumper I've used. And will buy again time after time
Angelica G.
Shafter
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
His is a great product for the days you don’t want to wear a lip color. This color with give you a tint of pink, and it will leave your lips looking shinier and bigger. I would definitely recommend it.
Angel H.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE more...
I love this product! Some lip plumpers are very painful, but this one has more of a refreshing tingle to it. I lost mine a couple months ago but I am definitely going to repurchase sometime in the near future!
Wendy G.
While this lip plumber does what it claims to do. I would say I've used cheaper plumbers that work just as well like mabellines. However one could never go wrong with Dior and I do see myself rebuying.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora