BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Victoria A.
Love this lip plumper! Definitely starting to notice the difference! Smells great and feels good very refreshing and clean feeling! Would recommend this product to any and everyone who needs a little extra umph
Haley M.
I love this lip plumper! It plumps without being too intense. The color can go by itself or on top of lipstick. It looks so glossy and natural alone. I love how it makes my lips look. This is always in my purse.
Jacquelyn P.
Milan, MO
absolutely love the product, it goes on beautifully and it feels so minty that makes me feel refreshed, definitely works and lasts and not to mention the stunning gloss! As I said, I absolutely love this product!
Lucy K.
Vienna , VA
This feels great on the lips. Has a pretty decent longevity and looks good. Has a slightly tingly sensation when it goes on but that goes away. I'd say a decent price point. It's Dior so, not cheap but not crazy.
Cayla B.
Huntingdon
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
Such a nice color. Gives your lips a little bit of shine. And color. I love using this on a day where I'm not wearing so much make up. The pumps your lips and makes them appear full and voluptuous. It's so good.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
I love this lip shine and plumper in one tube. It's wonderful and easy to get at your local Sephora or Department Store like Macy's Nordstrom Lord & Taylor, etc.
Keisha S.
Shelbiana, KY
I love love love this product! In the beginning it actually was working and making my lips bigger, just a little (as expected) but i’ve had it for about a year now, and it’s starting to wear down which is expected though. I would recommend this!
DeeDee D.
Mauricetown, NJ
I love Dior and the gloss as well as plumper are some of the best. I also use the color flush plumper which is my favorite. It cost around 28.00 but it's worth the price. The look is amazing and natural with no goo left on your lips.
Natasha S.
West Hartford, CT
Feels great on the lip, very hydrating and feels conditioned; however I do not notice a difference in volume of the lip. Over priced for just a conditioner. Many other brands at a more competitive price point have products that can do the same.
Gabby J.
Layton , UT
Lip plumpers always make me happy to buy. Great value for what you're paying, pricey but it met my expectations for a lip plumper, nice packaging very cute and way easy to carry around, yes I would recommend.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon