BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Alexis F.
Oxnard, CA
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE more...
A good lip gloss with great color and beautiful packaging but definitely a little pricey for what you get. Could totally find something just as good at the drug store. But still would recommend as a high end product!
Kelly N.
Norman
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
Not sure how much of a true plumper this is. Never tingles or seems to make my lips any significant level of plump, BUT if it doesn’t, it does make them look like it because of how beautiful and glossy your lips will look from this. Personally, even as a regular gloss it would be one of my favorites so I will keep using. I wouldn’t expect it to seriously plump your lips but for a subtle effect and lots of shine it’s great.
Emma H.
Columbia, PA
This gloss is POPPING! I will put this on before I go to bed and when I wake up, my lips are so smooth and noticeably plumper. I highly recommend this Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-Gloss
Alexandra K.
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
This is the best plumping lip gloss I've ever used. It look gorgeous as well as really plumps up my lips. The price is a little high but it is Dior. I bought this at Sephora and will definitely purchase more colors.
M H.
Los Angeles
I can't say for sure if this lop gloss "maximizes" your lips but I like the gloss and helps with the fine lines. For how much it is, I think you can find something more affordable. Dior products are always good but I don't think this maximizes your lips, especially if its what you're looking for.
Jacqueline Y.
Oakland Gdns, NY
I have full lips and really don’t need a lip plumper, but the packaging was so beautiful and the color of the gloss was too and I just had to buy it. But I love it. I love the tingling feeling and the minty spell.
jemiah c.
Atlanta , Ga
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
I am love the finishing look ! I believe helps my lips 👄 look more full . Also , makes me feel confident with my outerwear look . This product is very easy to apply .The product also is long lasting . I have used this product various amounts of time.
Dasha D.
reisterstown
I've been using this for weeks and I love it! Since using this my lips have become plumper and fuller. It plumps upon application and also has long term plumping benefits.
I often put it on before going to bed and I wake up with hydrated plump lips!
Mary M.
Miami
es de mis favoritos y pinta muy bonito! Es bastante suave y es bastante hermoso, tiene mucho brillo y llama la atención en el día por lo traslúcido también lo puedes combinar con otros tonos encima de otro labial
naomys s.
Yonkers, NY
I truly love this product!! I received it as a sample at sephora and I loved it so much that I ended up buying them full size The color is so beautiful and natural while also giving you the perfect plumped lips
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora