BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Hannah M.
Mankato
The most beautiful subtle pink gloss! It provides maximum shine and a gentle tingling sensation that plumps the lips. The effect is natural and it looks amazing over lipstick, lipliner, or worn alone.
Wendy G.
While this lip plumber does what it claims to do. I would say I've used cheaper plumbers that work just as well like mabellines. However one could never go wrong with Dior and I do see myself rebuying.
Elena M.
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
The beige sunrise collagen lipgloss is my absolute favorite! I’ve been through about three tubes now and still can’t get enough! I got mine from saphora and it definitely exceeded my expectations I think everyone should give it a try!
Ubah A.
Minneapolis, MN
Let's start off with how cute the packaging is on this product. I have use this product about 10 times and every time i use it I get exactly what I paid for. Hands-down the best lip plumper I've used. And will buy again time after time
Jess P.
Huntington Pk, CA
It is very moisturizing for the most part, it did plump my lips within minutes. I love the pink shade. It enhances your natural lip color. I apply it in the mornings after my regular make up routine and it stays on until about noon.
Thalie C.
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
I can't get enough of it! I mean where has this been. My lips are so much plump after putting these one. It's not heavy nor sticky and that's why I love this lip gloss. Have it with me no matter how much I change my bag.
Savannah M.
Cold Spring, KY
Loved the lip plumper for someone who doesn't have much of any lips it works magic. It comes in great and easy to carry packaging and a great value for what you pay. I would buy it again in a heartbeat
Angel H.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE more...
I love this product! Some lip plumpers are very painful, but this one has more of a refreshing tingle to it. I lost mine a couple months ago but I am definitely going to repurchase sometime in the near future!
Jaxon Z.
eugene
I love this plumper so much it’s my absolute fave. It’s a little on the pricy side but I really recommend it. It works great and you lips look hydrated and refreshed. Love this product and Dior in all
Kate H.
Snow Hill, MD
Review for: Pink more...
Have had this lip gloss for a long time. Not very plumping, but the color is cute. No smell to it, and the packaging is simple. Very expensive for a simple lil gloss. Not very likely to buy this again.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora