BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Rosa C.
Dallas
Love this product does what it says I adore this thing it makes my lips appear plump almost right away definitely recommend and yes I will definitely be buying again and I just love all beauty products from this brand
Leah H.
Kansas City, MO
So much good to say about this product. Feels nice and you feel that nice peppermint feeling so you know it's working. Keeps lips moist too. So easy to use. A bit on the pricey side but worth it. Lot of product.
Meg F.
I'm always looking for a good lip plumper because my lips are very big this product really exceeded the limits of a great lip plumper. I am definitely going to tell people about this product in the formula was amazing.
Jordan D.
I absolutely LOVE this product. It is my favorite lip product. It is on the pricy side. I love the sleek look of the product too. I usually purchase it at Sephora a few times a year. I highly recommend it to everyone!!
brittany f.
Such an amazing lip plumper! Worth every penny! It smells great, Long lasting and makes my lips feel so plump! Found it online and purchased right away it's my second bottle!
Julie M.
Loved this limp plumper. It doesn't burn your lips the way some plumpers do. There is only a slight tingle. It's easy to apply, and truly plumps your lips. It also has a nice, glossy finish. I'd definitely recommend.
Heather W.
Browns Summit, NC
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE more...
Love this color! It adds a nice, juicy sheer color to and lip and transforms it to red carpet ready! The gloss sits comfortably without that sticky or gloppy feeling. I keep this lipgloss with me in my bag every day!
Christina M.
I like this lip gloss a lot however it can be a little sticky and it's a little expensive for a lip product, with that being said it is Dior so it's totally expected! I would definitely buy again because it did make my lips seem fuller for a long time.
Iuliia P.
Scarborough , ON
Love this one! It's my favorite product! Lips looks more big and actually they are very hydrated! Love to wear it under lipstick or like alone lip products, especially at day time or on vacation lips looks very sexy
Dianna C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product! It gives a nice, fairly subtle effect with a hint of pink if you choose to wear it on bare lips. It also doesn't have the burning tingle some lip plumpers can have. I have tried it over lipstick and it gives a nice dimension. I deducted a star because it is pricey, but as far as high end brands go, that is to be expected..
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon