BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...6 Answers
  • Follow me and I’ll follow you back!✨✨💕💕1 Answers
  • Does it actually pump your lips? How long does it take to...2 Answers
Ashley V.
Atlanta
I loved this so much! I was recommended to buy this and I loved it so much I got my mom one too. I used it all the time, because it was glossy and did not look like I had so much on. I still go back to look for it!
Azra B.
Worcester, MA
Looking for fuller sexier lips look no further this product lasts all day and it's easy to apply leaves you with amazing lips that people might ask you ( where did you get your lips done ) that good is this product
Ashley N.
Grain Valley, MO
Review for: Pink more...
I love the packaging, the applicator and the formula. However, I don't think that there is much of an "lip plumping" effect. I think for the price, their are better plumper glosses on the market. Room for improvement.
Lisa g.
philadelphia, pa
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
i absolutely love this brand of lip gloss. it's a great color and i highly recommend women to try it. i have been lookin for it but can't find it in tj stores anywhere. would love to purchase it if i come across it.
Maria M.
Review for: Apricot more...
I absolutely love this lip product and the color goes with me. I love nude color because I can wear it everyday. It make my lips feel nice and perky. I would absolutely buy it again. I love this brand. Worth buying
Barbara S.
I lovee this lip plumper. Its definitely my favorite in my collection. It leaves your lips moist with a bit of gloss look. Gives you a tingly feeling & refreshing.
Shelley A.
San Jose, CA
This has such a beautiful natural color. It's a little pricey for a lip gloss but I do find that it helps moisturizer and hydrate my lips. It's not an instant plumping, but over time it's helps my lips look more fuller.
Sarah Elizabeth M.
Dover, MA
Dior Addict Lip Maximizer is one of those Holy Grail products to me. It's insanely expensive for a lip gloss at $33, but it's one of those products that I use to the very last drop, so I don't even care. The minty sweet flavor freshens breath, and it's one of the few lip plumpers I feel actually works. You can feel a cool, tingly feeling as it works. The sheer ballet pink with a little subtle iridescence is otherworldly pretty. It's perfect for a grab & go girl since it's so reliable, yet gives you that little special edge of Dior glam. The product itself is also very pretty, so you feel fancy taking it out to put it on.
A T.
This is. More tame version of the lip venom. It doesn’t sting but still makes a bit of a difference. One thing that I love about it is that it takes the texture out of my lips and makes them just a little pink! This is what’s I grab when I’m not sure what to put on. Buy this you won’t regret it.
chelita r.
pomona
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
I really like Dior just to start off with but this product is amazing for me that I don’t really got so much lips!!! It makes them look sooo big and yet have that nice gloss look of a bougie Dior gloss!! Two in one
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora