BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Kassiana G.
North Miami Beach
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE more...
Very cute shades of the lipgloss it stayed on quite well and it was very very cute but in my opinion there was nothing to special about this purchase! It’s does last you a good period of time . Not so sure if I would repurchase!
Murky C.
New Ipswich
This Dior lip plumper is my favorite! This lip plumper doesn't sting my lips, but it gives them a superior gloss and shine! My friends are always asking to borrow it from me! I totally recommend this, and would so buy it again!
Jasmine T.
This might just be really good because my lips aren't small but I really like this before I add liquid lip. I put some on, wait a while then wipe off and apply the liquid lip. Helps me overline with out it looking weirdly fake
Blair B.
Bellaire, TX
I really love this product. It made my lips look so full and flawless as if I got lip injections. IT is easy to apply and use. It met my expectations. I would reccommend it. It had very nice packaging and it smelled good. It works very well and I think everyon
Briggette R.
Hollywood
I can not complain because it is a very profitable product that also combines with your skin color. It is long lasting and you don't need to be worrying if you were to come out or not definitely perfect.I have already purchased it several times and I do not regret.
Bri M.
Newport, RI
This is the best lip plumper I have tried to date!! The gloss itself stays shiny for hours while it is not a sticky finish. I have a very small top lip and this plumper gives me great volume with out the "duck lip" effect. This is my go-to for a natural, fuller lip!
Katy M.
THIS is a MUST HAVE product. I love the way it feels on my lips. It has a slight tingle and definitely plumps my lips. It smells great and lasts a decent amount of time with the consideration of the fact that it is a plumper.
Ali T.
chico
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
Love love love this product!! It’s kind of like a chapstick and depending on the color of it, it will extract the natural pigment in your lips to the surface. Beautiful, natural and highly moisturizing. Love using it with a lip liner. I would definitely recommend!
Christina n.
Leander, TX
Love the plumping action you get from this! Pale pink nude shade is the perfect everyday "I don't want to wear a lip color, but I still want something" color. Not super sticky but it definitely doesn't dissappear right away.
Jess K.
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE, 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
This is so glossy and nice on the lips! Really plumped up my lips. Packing is very luxe! Long lasting on the lips.. the colors are very nice! Repeat user of this product! A little goes s long way. Everyone should go get this
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon