BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...6 Answers
  • Follow me and I’ll follow you back!✨✨💕💕1 Answers
  • Does it actually pump your lips? How long does it take to...2 Answers
Yaneth F.
DENVER , Co
This is great for making your lips look full! I love big lips! I put it on after my chapstick in the beginning of my makeup routine. By the time I'm ready to use my lipstick, which is my last makeup step, my lips are plump and ready to go!
Lauren W.
Baton Rouge
Dior did a great job with this. Comfortable, visibly plumps, and leaves lips glossy without being too sticky. The plumping effect is not overwhelming but it takes getting used to. Beautiful packaging and I find myself reaching for this over most other things!
Marie C.
Washington, IL
I got it Sephora a couple months ago. It's very sheer and adds some hefty shine to whatever you wear it over, but you need to reapply pretty frequently It tingles a lot and definitely delivers in the plumping department.
Meg F.
Review for: 3pcs Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Activ High Volume Plumper Gloss more...
I'm always looking for a good lip plumper because my lips are very big this product really exceeded the limits of a great lip plumper. I am definitely going to tell people about this product in the formula was amazing.
Priscella M.
Review for: Pink more...
I have this gloss in a soft pink which makes my lips look glossy when first applied. Unfortunately, it didn't meet my expectations as far as lip plumping goes. I do like the shiny effect though and packaging is great.
Jordan D.
I absolutely LOVE this product. It is my favorite lip product. It is on the pricy side. I love the sleek look of the product too. I usually purchase it at Sephora a few times a year. I highly recommend it to everyone!!
Sarah B.
Levittown
I LOVE THIS. This is in my purse at all times it is slightly over priced you can find something that does a similair job for less but this is beautiful slightly sticky but gives the perfect amount of pout to the lips.
Jennifer F.
Very nice color & the brush is amazingly soft. It's applies so easy on the lips. I think it's worth the price & it's a really good lipstick. It's not streaky at all, love all their lipsticks will definitely buy more !
Amanda P.
Corbin, KY
I’ve gone through one entire tube of this and repurchased. I have to say it doesn’t plump your lips at all but it gives them a great natural shine. It’s very comfortable to wear and has a pleasant minty smell and taste. I recommend.
Alicia K.
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
So natural but plumping. Rather than pain, there’s a slight minty sensation. You can really feel the product working into your lips. Great to be worn on its own or as a top off lip gloss. It is however a little pricey
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora