BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Alexandra G.
Tampa, FL
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
This lip gloss was super expensive and splurge for me, but I definitely think the quality is a notch above your average high end gloss. I found the formula to be the perfect opacity and not sticky on the lips at all. I also think this gives a beautiful plumping effect.
Betty C.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: Apricot more...
Light minty feel on the lips. No scent, not sticky, lightweight, applicator is nice, packaging is lightweight and very appealing. I would definitely repurchase if the price wasn’t as high as it is for the product.
Maria M.
Review for: Apricot more...
I absolutely love this lip product and the color goes with me. I love nude color because I can wear it everyday. It make my lips feel nice and perky. I would absolutely buy it again. I love this brand. Worth buying
Nancy G.
This lip plumper is honestly so great I would buy it again. It has easy application. I would definitely buy this again soon. I thought that this product would not work as well as it did and I would recommend it to anyone who would like a lip plumper.
Victoria A.
Love this lip plumper! Definitely starting to notice the difference! Smells great and feels good very refreshing and clean feeling! Would recommend this product to any and everyone who needs a little extra umph
Jacquelyn P.
Milan, MO
absolutely love the product, it goes on beautifully and it feels so minty that makes me feel refreshed, definitely works and lasts and not to mention the stunning gloss! As I said, I absolutely love this product!
Lucy K.
Vienna , VA
This feels great on the lips. Has a pretty decent longevity and looks good. Has a slightly tingly sensation when it goes on but that goes away. I'd say a decent price point. It's Dior so, not cheap but not crazy.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
I love this lip shine and plumper in one tube. It's wonderful and easy to get at your local Sephora or Department Store like Macy's Nordstrom Lord & Taylor, etc.
Leslie T.
San Mateo
Review for: Christian Dior Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Activ High Volume Plumper more...
Would highly recommend this product! It’s amazing! The formula is amazing, it makes your lips look so GOOD! What more do you want?! This is good purchase, I don’t regret it at all!
Kedra D.
I fell in love with this product after the first use! The formula gives a bit of a tingle but not too intense. It gave me the right amount of plump I needed! The packaging is nice and sleep as are most Dior products I will definitely purchase again
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora