BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Yasmine Y.
Philadelphia, PA
Absolutely love this product!! it makes my lips feel very voluminous, its also long lasting! I love how it adds a pop of color! absolutely met my expectations and i would buy it again! Its especially efficient in winters!!
Drane B.
NEW WINDSOR, NY
This product doesn't necessarily plump as much for me. However, it does smooth out my lips and give a beautiful natural color to my lips. Ive tried it a few times and I would recommend it more for peopl who have dry textured lips for hydration than for plumping
Dashing P.
San Diego, CA
Love this gloss! It conditions and improves the condition of your lips over time! On top of it, I have tiny lips and when I wear this, my lips look significantly bigger. Plus, the shade is perfect for my medium olive skin!
Klarissa G.
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE more...
This Dior lip maximizer is honestly one of the best lip products I’ve ever bought would recommend to anyone that loves fuller lips!! It is a little pricey but totally worth It in my opinion Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-Gloss is not long lasting but it looks beautiful on the lips!
Colleen C.
Willowick, OH
This is my favorite lip product. Not only does it feel nourishing but it gives my lips a tint that looks natural for day to day use. It's expensive but I've yet to go through it. I'll definitely buy again once I finish mine!
Tia R.
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
My mum actually has this and I’ve used it quite a lot and have really liked it as it actually works really well. The packaging is really cute and the product is really nice and easy to apply. Love this to use when going out
Jennifer S.
Madison, WI
I find the plumping subtle. I really like this product for the longevity mostly. I'm not the biggest fan of glosses but this one lasts for hours and gives a real "juicy" look to your lips. I love it for casual days. Added bonus that the packaging is super cute.
Nathalie T.
Montreal , QC
I have been using this for quite a while now. Every summer I pull it out. Can be used alone or ad a topper! Great at all time. You will definitely see a difference with long term usage. The packaging is on point once again!
Lina C.
Houston
In love... what can I say it is the best I've tried in a long time. Purchased at sephora and I absolutely recommend it it last forever on your lips . Looking forward to make a second purchase I would totally recommend this it is awesome and it smells divine.
Sneha P.
Hoffman Est, IL
I actually got this lip plumper from my sister who for some reason didn't like it. I was so glad she gave me this one because I love it! It was my first time trying a plumper and love it. It is a bit pricey but it is worth it. Would definitely recommend it!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon