BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
Me encanta porque deja mis labios brillantes y voluminosos me encanta para cuando me hago un maquillaje muy natural como el que aplico para diario y así no dejo resecar mis labios.
Lauren W.
Baton Rouge
Dior did a great job with this. Comfortable, visibly plumps, and leaves lips glossy without being too sticky. The plumping effect is not overwhelming but it takes getting used to. Beautiful packaging and I find myself reaching for this over most other things!
Yaneth F.
DENVER , Co
This is great for making your lips look full! I love big lips! I put it on after my chapstick in the beginning of my makeup routine. By the time I'm ready to use my lipstick, which is my last makeup step, my lips are plump and ready to go!
Marie C.
Washington, IL
I got it Sephora a couple months ago. It's very sheer and adds some hefty shine to whatever you wear it over, but you need to reapply pretty frequently It tingles a lot and definitely delivers in the plumping department.
Jennifer F.
Very nice color & the brush is amazingly soft. It's applies so easy on the lips. I think it's worth the price & it's a really good lipstick. It's not streaky at all, love all their lipsticks will definitely buy more !
Conetha R.
SONORA, CA
Review for: Pink more...
This lipgloss is LIFE. My go to and absolute favorite. The color is natural and shiny. After applying it plumps your lips making them look fuller but without a burning sensation other products cause. Highly recommend!
Rosa C.
Dallas
Love this product does what it says I adore this thing it makes my lips appear plump almost right away definitely recommend and yes I will definitely be buying again and I just love all beauty products from this brand
Priscella M.
Review for: Pink more...
I have this gloss in a soft pink which makes my lips look glossy when first applied. Unfortunately, it didn't meet my expectations as far as lip plumping goes. I do like the shiny effect though and packaging is great.
Sarah B.
Levittown
I LOVE THIS. This is in my purse at all times it is slightly over priced you can find something that does a similair job for less but this is beautiful slightly sticky but gives the perfect amount of pout to the lips.
Leah H.
Kansas City, MO
So much good to say about this product. Feels nice and you feel that nice peppermint feeling so you know it's working. Keeps lips moist too. So easy to use. A bit on the pricey side but worth it. Lot of product.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora