BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Colleen C.
Willowick, OH
This is my favorite lip product. Not only does it feel nourishing but it gives my lips a tint that looks natural for day to day use. It's expensive but I've yet to go through it. I'll definitely buy again once I finish mine!
Lina C.
Houston
In love... what can I say it is the best I've tried in a long time. Purchased at sephora and I absolutely recommend it it last forever on your lips . Looking forward to make a second purchase I would totally recommend this it is awesome and it smells divine.
Tia R.
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
My mum actually has this and I’ve used it quite a lot and have really liked it as it actually works really well. The packaging is really cute and the product is really nice and easy to apply. Love this to use when going out
Patrice R.
Camp Springs, MD
Even Though I Have Naturally Fuller Lips I Thought I'd Try This Product So My Lips Can "Pop" When I Wear My Gloss. When you apply this product apply before you use any of your lip products (lip gloss, lip stick, ect). Once applied, leave it on your lips for about roughly 10-15 minutes. Your lips become VISIBLY larger! It'll feel like a cooling sensation running through your lips (it isn't an uncomfortable feeling though). Once your 10-15 are up take a makeup remover and remove the product and apply your Lippie. I give it 5 stars because it works for sure and it doesn't have a burning sensation or burning sensation like most lip plumper son the market out right now. Great if you want the bang for your buck !
Arianna O.
Amazing product. I my friend got it for me at sephora and it is one of my favorite products, it does plump your lips and and the lip gloss stays on for a while and is easily applied.  Also the packaging is super cute and I would definitely recommend it to someone
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
Me encanta porque deja mis labios brillantes y voluminosos me encanta para cuando me hago un maquillaje muy natural como el que aplico para diario y asĂ­ no dejo resecar mis labios.
Crystal R.
Humble, TX
This lip plumper is amazing.! Gives you the full lip everyone wishes for. Me personally I don't have any lips and me using this product was a life changer. Last about 12 hrs and I would absolutely buy this product again!
Madison C.
Review for: Pink more...
I love this gloss! It is the perfect amount of subtle color for any look that you create. It also gives a nice plumpness to your lips. The packaging is nice and I would recommend this gloss to anyone. It is perfect for any look!
Margarita G.
Laredo, TX
Review for: Christian Dior Dior Addict Lip Maximizer High Volume Lip Plumper Lip Plumpers more...
I do really like this. Although the plumping effect is really minimal, I like how it looks on me and how soft it makes my lips. It isn't sticky like most lip glosses, and it adds a healthy pop of colour. I actually really dislike most lip glosses, but I'd get this again. I will specify that the plumping effect is really small, and it doesn't last long at all.
Tiffany Z.
Woodstock, GA
I absolutely love this lip plumper. A lot of plumbers have a tingling sensation when you apply it but not this product. It goes on smooth and definitely does the job. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora