BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Dashing P.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Pink more...
Love this gloss! It conditions and improves the condition of your lips over time! On top of it, I have tiny lips and when I wear this, my lips look significantly bigger. Plus, the shade is perfect for my medium olive skin!
Nathalie T.
Montreal , QC
Review for: Pink more...
I have been using this for quite a while now. Every summer I pull it out. Can be used alone or ad a topper! Great at all time. You will definitely see a difference with long term usage. The packaging is on point once again!
Arianna O.
Amazing product. I my friend got it for me at sephora and it is one of my favorite products, it does plump your lips and and the lip gloss stays on for a while and is easily applied.  Also the packaging is super cute and I would definitely recommend it to someone
Yasmine Y.
Philadelphia, PA
Absolutely love this product!! it makes my lips feel very voluminous, its also long lasting! I love how it adds a pop of color! absolutely met my expectations and i would buy it again! Its especially efficient in winters!!
Jennifer S.
Madison, WI
I find the plumping subtle. I really like this product for the longevity mostly. I'm not the biggest fan of glosses but this one lasts for hours and gives a real "juicy" look to your lips. I love it for casual days. Added bonus that the packaging is super cute.
Tia R.
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
My mum actually has this and I’ve used it quite a lot and have really liked it as it actually works really well. The packaging is really cute and the product is really nice and easy to apply. Love this to use when going out
Christopher B.
Walnut Creek, CA
Fabulous lip plumper!!! No lip injections needed with this in your beauty bag. I love products that you can see and feel results with instantly and this product is one of them! Love Dior.
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
Me encanta porque deja mis labios brillantes y voluminosos me encanta para cuando me hago un maquillaje muy natural como el que aplico para diario y así no dejo resecar mis labios.
Tiffany Z.
Woodstock, GA
I absolutely love this lip plumper. A lot of plumbers have a tingling sensation when you apply it but not this product. It goes on smooth and definitely does the job. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone!
Samantha W.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Very pretty on the lips, glossy but not sticky. Wears a decent time for a gloss product. A little pricier than other brands but an excellent luxury product. Packaging and applicator are nice. I would and have repurchased.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora