BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
1,197 reviews
Lip plumper is sometging I will use when going out on special ocassions. I love the fact this one works. My lips tingle after and the gloss with it is perfect paired over my lipstick
Abby R.
RisingFawn, GA
10 out of 10...it is one of my favorite lip plumper and works like a dream ... if you are in the market or looking for a new plumper i recommend this one it is so nice as well as  long lasting with a good smell and feel... like i said 10 out of 10 for me trust me you will love it
Brenda R.
I saw a lot of hype going around on these lip gloss / balms . I love to use these before doing my makeup and by the time I’m ready for lipstick I feel like these balms leave my lips feeling soft and moisturized, I don’t mind the price tag because of how good they make my lips feel. I don’t feel these being Glosses, they are more of balms !
Kaitlin G.
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
Where can I honestly start! It was love at first swipe!!! Aghhh I do have a smaller lip shape but Dior has done it again with an amazing product!!! I love a nude lip but this is just a little darker to give you just a little more dramatic look!
Hailey W.
Wolfeboro
This is the best lip gloss I have ever used! It plumps my lips and gives them a cute but subtle color that leaves a more natural look unlike most lipglosses. It’s not sticky or thick like other lipglosses and I need to buy a new one again soon!
Preety K.
I love this product and the way it feels. It has a great color and the packaging looks very classy. And like the way it lasts long and doesn’t smear or wear off. It is great for the value and I would buy it again and recommend it to other people.
Adam G.
Easley
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE, 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE, 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE, 008 SPARKLING PINK more...
The colors in this are gorgeous and it’s such a long wearing gloss, however as a plumper I don’t get any effect from this product. I believe it’s meant to sustain for boost collagen in the lips and not necessarily instantly tingle and plump them.
Daviontea B.
Calumet City, IL
Due to the fact that i have really full lips this didnt really add to the affect at all but does add a nice gloss. I'm not sure how much a a job this would do for people of smaller lips
Preety K.
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
I love the way it feels and the color choices are amazing. It is easy to apply and use for sure! I like the texture and it certainly meets my expectations with a very classy packaging and seal. I love it! I would recommend to others every time!
Jordan J.
Lebanon, OR
I️ love the Dior lip plumper - it’s amazing and makes my lips seem so full. It is a little expensive but definitely worth it, as it is effective and lasts quite a long time. I️ would highly recommend this to anybody looking to get some full lips!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon