BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Katia R.
I have personally used it about twice but when i did use it i saw that it is a really great product and it is really easy to apply i was a first time user but i saw that i was really good and it wasn't as pricey as i thought it would be i would also buy this again
Stacy M.
Salt Lake City, UT
This Drior product wasn't too bad of a plumper. I got mine at Dillard's. The only thing I don't like is that it has a pink reflective tone. It lasts okay. It's a little pricey. I would recommend this to people who love lipgloss
Ali T.
chico
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
Love love love this product!! It’s kind of like a chapstick and depending on the color of it, it will extract the natural pigment in your lips to the surface. Beautiful, natural and highly moisturizing. Love using it with a lip liner. I would definitely recommend!
Amy S.
Menasha, WI
I have been using this product for years, it is my absolute favorite and worth every cent. It may be a little pricier than other brands but well worth it. It does not burn lips, just adds a plumping shine. I have purchased many times and will continue to do so!
Christina n.
Leander, TX
Love the plumping action you get from this! Pale pink nude shade is the perfect everyday "I don't want to wear a lip color, but I still want something" color. Not super sticky but it definitely doesn't dissappear right away.
Nancy T.
screen-shot-2016-10-24-at-12-03-02-am
If you have issues finding the perfect lip gloss/lip stick shade then this product is for you. The mint- vanilla formula brings out your natural lip color and adds volume to your lips. I love it and it tastes like heaven!
Katy M.
THIS is a MUST HAVE product. I love the way it feels on my lips. It has a slight tingle and definitely plumps my lips. It smells great and lasts a decent amount of time with the consideration of the fact that it is a plumper.
Review for: 0.2 oz Dior Addict Lip Maximizer (Collagen Activ Lipgloss) more...
It doesn't have much of a tint but it has a great Shimmer and and when you put lipstick on just put this on top and it has the Perfect Touch but if you're going for more of a neutral look it works just as fine as a plane lip
Bri M.
Newport, RI
This is the best lip plumper I have tried to date!! The gloss itself stays shiny for hours while it is not a sticky finish. I have a very small top lip and this plumper gives me great volume with out the "duck lip" effect. This is my go-to for a natural, fuller lip!
Staley H.
kingport
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
I’m in love with this stuff! I literally use it every day. I bought it at Sephora. Super easy to use and goes on so smooth! I like a lot of lipstick and lip gloss on my lips so depending on if it’s long lasting I think I could be bias but would defiantly recommend!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora