BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Megan M.
Des Moines, IA
It works pretty well, but it’s not my go to when I’m thinking of lip plumping. There are better lip plumping glosses out there for half the price as the Dior. The results were not worth the price. I would consider buying the gloss again, just as a regular gloss, maybe..
Ana Lleli P.
This lip Plumper is very beautiful and works wonderfully, I love the color and how it makes your lips feel and look more bigger. It is also very easy to apply. I would totally recommend to others because it is really pretty and it works well.
Melissa F.
Santa Barbara , CA
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
This is a great limp plumper as well as a beautiful glass that last fir awhile. This is defiantly worth the money. If you are looking to plump your lips and just wear a gloss and if you are looking two wear a color lipstick it looks great also
Katie K.
Navarre, FL
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
I have been using this product for almost 10 years. It’s a staple. I use it as a gloss and a treatment. I love the minty tingle and the color is just perfect. I think it has played a huge role in the preservation of my lips volume and contour.
Brianna M.
This was the first lip plumper that I ever tried and I instantly fell in love. Even to this day I can't go anywhere without it. Although a little on the high end side, it works wonders and provides real results. Without a doubt would recommend to anyone who loves pouty lips and lipgloss
courson h.
fenton
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
i love this lip gloss. it is soooo smith and gives my lips a great little tip and makes them so shiny. this is one of those lip glosses that don’t feel like you have it on but you can definitely see it. i will definitely get this product again
Ruby H.
Review for: 008 SPARKLING PINK more...
This lip gloss is amazing!! A beautiful shade!! I recommend this as a great go- to gloss to a bunch of people!! I loved Dior and their lipgloss so much!! It is a little pricy but totally worth it. I have bought it about 3 times because it has run out.
Grace S.
Knoxville
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
I’ve been using this product for 6 years and while it looks like a lipstick it’s really just a perfectly cute lip balm that moisturizers your lips and enhances the natural color. I buy them from a dior counter at my local department store.
Peggy M.
I do love using this during the really cold winters. I use this more as a chapstick rather than a lipstick. It gives your lips a nice pout. There is a tingling feeling that supposedly makes your lips bigger. I highly recommend this product.
Blanca M.
Houston
I honestly recommend this to anybody who would want to get their lips done do to the fact that it's inexpensive and has the same results! And the packaging is so cute and convenient to throw in your purse! I'd definitely be purchasing again!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon