BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Alexis B.
This actually plumps up your lips. The price tag is high but it lasts a while. I’m giving it a 5 star because I think if you’re able to spend the money on it the packaging is worth it. But if not there are other options. The color is light and a little sticky but not in a bad way.
Lucia R.
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
I liked this lip plumper because it had a pretty glossy finish to it without feeling heavy. It almost felt moisturizing on my lips. Cute packaging as well. My only knock on this item would be the price point. Pretty pricey and there are other lip plumpers just as good for less $$
Hope S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE more...
This is the holy grail of lip plumpers! It has a light feeling, nothing intense like some lip plumpers. I had a little girl want to try it once and I was afraid even though it was mild she might be weirded out by the feel, but she said she didn’t even notice it!
Maria A.
Manvel, TX
Decided to give the product a try after receiving a sample. Prior to this I purchased a lip plumper from Victoria's Secret, which would do the job but the uncomfortable sensation it would leave was not cutting it. The Dior does the job without my lila feeling uncomfortable!
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
Review for: Pink more...
This is a pretty good lip plumper. It gives a nice shine and your lips will tingle. I like it just on its own but you can wear it on top or under your lipstick. I do think it's a little pricey but it is Dior after all so it is worth it.
Courtney K.
Saint Louis, MO
I cannot leave home without this. I always seem to have one in my purse and one on my makeup desk. The great thing about this plumper is it's amazing alone as well as on top of a liner or lipstick.
Erin M.
South Milwaukee, WI
Great pigmentation and amazing quality. I have small lips and this product did a lot for them. The packaging is adorable and application is made easy. I have used this product many times and have repurchased I would for sure recommend.
Cynthia S.
Farmington, CT
Love the way it gave my lip that effect of looking fuller. Doesn't make your lip dry or chappy, it glides on, and definitely lasts! I would recommend this to anyone who's trying to go for a dramatic look, always my go to when I need that "lip job" look for a special event!
Sami W.
Corpus Christi, TX
Fav fav fav!!!! I’m such a Dior junkie it’s unreal. I love the plump and the gloss that doesn’t wear off the moment the plumper stops tingling. It’s a pretty fleshy link, so it you don’t feel like putting lipstick. You got that gloss.
Jaqueline H.
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE, 008 SPARKLING PINK more...
Are they a must? No because of the price but they do last and they feel absolutely amazing on the lips. This is my all time favorite lip product and will continue to use for as long as I can. It makes my lips feel very juicy and the lines are much less visible after using this.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora