BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Lisa H.
Simi Valley, CA
This is definitely a repurchase for me. It does not sting your lips like other products tend to do. Instead it enhances the natural color of your lip tone and smoothes the surface to look more youthful and natural. It is a bit pricey but worth the price.
dominique m.
rockford
it is so good honestly been living for it after i used it i felt so beautiful its such a pretty color smells nice too. it apply's nicely it's very soft and does not stick after long stay and i bought it at Ulta and i would be more than happy to buy it again.
Sukanvisa P.
I recently brought this lip plumper about two months ago along with two foundation.. and OMG I fell in love. It has a minty scent smell and I love the feeling of it on my lips. It gives off a really nice shine to my lips. A full lips.. I just love it so much !
Dawn R.
This is one of my holy grail products. It does plump your lips but more with moisture than with a burning or tingling ingredient. I has a pleasant scent and lasts a long time without being too sticky. I tell all my friends that it is a must have product.
Jessica N.
MAUMEE, OH
It is so rare to actually find a lip plumper that does what it says it does. Dior Addict Lip Maximizer leaves your lips with a slight tingle which in my opinion i love and smells amazing.
MissYogaPantz M.
tampa
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE more...
This lip balm is amazing! I wear it daily to work instead of a lip stick 💄. It adds light hint of color and shine. I think it’s great for the minimalist make up look. It’s long lasting and I recommend you try this if you are looking try a new lip balm/gloss.
Anna S.
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
Amazing lipgloss/plumper! Slightly plumps, perfect sheen and color, lasts a long time without being tacky or sticky. There is nothing worse then getting your hair stuck in your lip gloss. Favorite lip gloss.  Definitely worth the money. Will continue to repurchase - another terrific Dior product!
Katherine C.
Tr tried a sample of this and loved it . Formula is a bit tacky tho but not too much . Just couldn’t bring myself to purchase it because of the price point for a gloss I know I wouldn’t reach for always , seeing as I like more of a matte finish -most days
member-df876cfa3
Pennsylvania
It's very expensive but the product is in my opinion worth it. I've bought this product multiple times and never regretted it. The packaging is good. Like I said it is pricey but it's worth it in the end. I would recommend this to family's and friends.
Ciara H.
Nevada, OH
I am very lucky I stumbled apon this product. Its great and gives the perfect amount of plump! I highly recommend this product it gives a nice light color on you lips not to much and you can use this on the daily !
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon