BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Leddy F.
Bronx
This is my favorite collagen lip gloss, and as a added bonus, it’s also a lip plumper.

This is is not the kind of lip plumper that makes your lips feel like they’re on fire, nor does it give you the pins-&-needles feeling. Instead, you feel a light, cooling tingle that fades as you wear it.

The sheer pink has the faintest tint to it and looks practically sheer on the lips. It’s nothing like the color reviver, which works with your body’s PH to create a sheer pink tint on the lips. The translucent pink tint in this gloss does, however, give your lips this pouty, healthy, shiny, look that in turn makes them look bigger. It’s like the glass skin look but on your lips.

As for collagen- I can’t say whether or not my lips are benefiting from the collagen; it’s more likely that you reap the benefits over time with continuous use. I can say that my lips stay moisturized long after the gloss has worn off so I feel like im getting a lip serum-balm-gloss-plumper combo, and I love it!

I will be repurchasing this gloss in another color just to compare it to this shade.

I took a star away because it is a gloss that requires quite a bit of re-application throughout the day.  You can go through it very quickly and the price is rather high. I wish it had just a little more product in it. Other than that, it’s a beautiful gloss that adds a bit of luxury to your day.
Tawnee T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Purchased this after trying the Dior lip glow and wasn't dissapointed! I purchased the coral shade, and while the color payoff isn't great, it's an easy-wearing lip gloss that isn't too sticky, long lasting, and provides a nice plumping effect. The plumping effect isn't too obvious, but it's definitely noticible! Also, it doesn't burn. There is a tingling sensation, but it doesn't hurt or feel too weird.

The only negative aspect of this gloss is the color payoff. If your looking for something with more color, try the Dior lacquer plump!
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE more...
I’m OBSESSED with this Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-Gloss! It provides a natural plump to my lips and it feels so nice on my lips. I love that it isn’t sticky like most glosses.

This Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-Gloss includes active collagen which is what sets it apart from every other lip plumping product.

There’s are so many color choices so they are perfect for any and everyone. Highly recommend.
lilly m.
arlington
Review for: 008 SPARKLING PINK more...
Dior has the most beautiful packaging and tubes for the lipsticks/glosses. Lovely presentation. This is more expensive than other lip plumpers with one big difference....it's not sticky!!! That's huge to me. As a woman in her late 30's, I don't want sticky, goopy glosses on my lips.

This is a rare find for me. I really like how this product feels on my lips. It has hyaluronic acid and that is amazing. Shiny, soft, moisturized lips.  I don’t think any of these so called plumbers work on my lips. I rarely feel any sensation or see a difference in the mirror. If it is there, it's very subtle.

I give this product a strong 4 because it felt moisturizing and I loved the subtle hint of pink. the tube is very pretty as well.
Maria Q.
Phoenix
The gloss is very pleasing compared to others this one is not as tacky and sticky which is what I love about it! Plus instead of feeling a weird tingling sensation with this one you feel more of a chill/cool sensation & has a minty smell. Overall, it looks very nice over a nude lip color which is how I usually use it!! Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-Gloss
C.E. N.
Ville Platte, LA
This is more of a plump treatment gloss than an instant immediate plumper. Ater my first application I noticed a softer, smoother lip texture. After a few uses (at least once a day for approx. 4 days now) my lips are maintaining the smooth texture and I feel as if my lips are firmer. The brand indicates that results are gradual and lips will be noticeably plumper after 15 days. With continued use I expect my lips to continuing experiencing the soft texture and firmness. The product as a gloss is very pleasant. I enjoy glosses that aren't tacky and one that doesn't harden after a few minutes of application. The gloss has a nice slip, when bringing the lips together it doesn't feel like a thick gooey layer of gloss, if hair or other debris were to accidently get caught it's easy to simply pull off. Also, the gloss is high shine and although the product does not immediately plump the lips, each application gives the appearance of full lips. Application is very sheer and the colors only give a very slight tint to light colored lips. Darker colored lips I suspect won't notice much of a difference.Fragrance and taste of the product. Fragrance is a soft vanilla, upon application there is slight tingle and you can taste a subtle mint flavor. Packaging is very sturdy, the wand snaps shut and is very secure. The thick plastic packaging has a nice feel and is durable.Over all its one of the best glosses I have tried yet! I had taken off one star as the name of the product might be misleading. For someone who wants an instant plumping effect this would not be the product for you, but if youre looking for a high quality moisturizing gloss that's not tacky and gives a high shine, I would highly recommend this. It does not dry out your lips and improves overall texture after one use
Samantha D.
Saint Louis, MO
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this as a sample from Sephora as well along with the Too Faced lip plumper and this is amazing as well. It was more toned down in terms of numbness and stinging. The color was very glossy and looked great on its own. Could also go over lipstick or lipgloss. Very pricy but it does come from a high quality reputable brand. Definitely another good choice in terms of lip plumpers.
Catalina S.
To be honest I was shocked at the price of this lip-gloss and I doubted if it was going to be worth buying. However, I wasn't at all disappointed and I got my money's worth. I have been using lip plumper but this is one of my favorite products ever because I do see the difference when I try it on and I love the colors it comes in.
Asia W.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Other more...
I have the red one and boyyy do I love it. It is so pigmented but yet the perfect consistency. Not too sticky, but not so thin and fluid where it doesn’t last. Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-Gloss
Emily B.
La Crescenta
Purchased at: Sephora
My Scottie lip plumper next to Buxom. This is a smooth plumper with a nice shine. It’s not gooey at all! The small applicator is a nice little brush. I went through the product really quickly because I was applying it all the time. It adds a nice little fill to your lips!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon