Krista P.
Dickson, TN

🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that got ran over 🙄 It's flat and points downwards so only short children can see it unless I smile. So I've tried all the plumpers I could find and I've not found my knight-in-shining armor. Is this worth $30+? For real? Burning/Tingling? If so is it tolerable or intense? I need lip love! 😂

Emily S.
Emily S.
New York
1 week, 2 days ago
Honestly, I don't think you'll notice a huge difference! I've found that the sheen effect can make your lips look a little plumper, but I've had much better experiences with exfoliators than plumpers! My favorite is the Lush lip scrub...it's about $8 and lasts forever (almost too long).
Cheyanne T.
Cheyanne T.
Granbury, TX
1 year, 1 month ago
My favorite plumpers that work best for me are the Glamglow plumprageous glosses, and the City beauty - City lips lip plumper in both the clear and the colored formulas. I also adore this Dior gloss, but I go to this one for more of a lip gloss & moisturizer, not really for plumping. This Dior one and the city lips plumper does give a nice slightly tingly/minty cooling feeling on the lips, but the Glam glow is crazy intense! I hope this helps doll!! xx
Maria K.
Maria K.
Miami Beach
1 year, 2 months ago
It did nothing for me. It is not sticky and tingles just a little bit, so it is not uncomfortable at all. But no plumping. It is just a pretty lipgloss, but for that money I'd rather buy several lipglosses at the drug store.
Linda B.
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
1 year, 2 months ago
I think it is worth it for you to try. I really love it and I think it does help plump things up without crazy tingling like some other plumping products I've tried. Even if it doesn't help with your worm lip lol it's a really pretty gloss to have. I use it all the time.
Los Angeles, CA
1 year, 2 months ago
Sending love to you lip!
Los Angeles, CA
1 year, 2 months ago
I can't help you by this is a funny post!