Rachel K.
Boston/NYC
I love this product! The packaging is so luxurious (typical Dior!) and I absolutely adore its minty vanilla scent! It is absolutely gorgeous. Not sticky at all on the lips. Gives a beautiful shine and can be worn both alone or over-top your favorite lipstick. As for the plumping effect, I don't notice a huuuge difference - but I don't think there is any lip product out there that can honestly produce that dramatic of an effect when it comes to that. I do think it makes my lips appear a bit fuller, and I love that its slight minty flavor makes my lips tingle abit after I have applied it. It is pricey - but I will be repurchasing ;) I just love it too much!