BY DIOR #1 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that got ran ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-Gloss
  • "I love this plumper! I notice a different in just minutes after application, isn’t sticky at all!  Very easy to apply! I recommend this to all of my girlfriends! " in 22 reviews
  • "It is very settle on your lip and it not sticky it just glossy and it amazing. I’m going to lie it was a bit expensive but it amazing and it really pretty bottle it comes in and I would highly recommend to others." in 4 reviews
  • "I love this product so much! It is my holy grail. I use this every time I do my makeup. It can be a little pricey but I think it’s worth it. It’s very long lasting to my standing I always recommend it" in 4 reviews
Esbe A.
Review for: Pink more...
I had been thinking about getting lip injections for sometime. Dont get me wrong, I dont have thin lips, I have "wide" lips but after 28-30 years they have deflated and look deeply wrinkled and flat. The plump was GONE. I have tried other lip plumpers that sting and are super shiny and they plump but only while they remain on your lips. Seems the lip never absorbs the product and in fact dried them out more. This does not do that! This after using for 2 weeks has noticeably plumed my lips and slowly getting rid of my deep lips. EVEN when I'm NOT wearing the product. It feels great on my lips and absorbs after an hour or so.Feels like, cool minty not stingy like the others. I dont think its meant to make small lips large. But it did make my flat lips plump. I love this product and im glad it works.
Jana D.
Review for: 002 APRICOT more...
I really do love this product. It’s a great plumper, although not the best. Second best, I’d say! Usually the way I use it is by applying it in the morning generously to get the maximum effect and let it do it’s work while I do the rest of my makeup. When I’m finished I blot the excess off and apply my lipstick. My lips are quite a bit fuller! It doesn’t last that long though, so when I reapply my lipstick I usually just wipe it all off and do the process again. If I don’t want to wear lipstick I just leave it on and reapply one or two more times throughout the day. It’s very moisturizing, which I love. The subtle tint and flush of color it brings out naturally in your lips is nice too. However it is a bit pricey, but overall it’s a really nice, luxurious lip plumper.
Красота -.
New Castle
Review for: Pink more...
The shade of the shine is very gentle, barely perceptible, gently pink, has fine golden shines under sunlight, which are almost invisible on the lips, I think that this shade, and generally the shine itself as a whole - is an ideal option for summer and hot weather of the year. The smell is just fabulous, I really like it, fresh, nice!

Very light, not sweet, not at all sugary and not suffocating, it smells very pleasant, it is associated with peppermint, and if I say more precisely, I always hear a sweet, menthol smell of light mint chewing gum))
Marnie C.
Review for: 001 PINK more...
Dior products are the epitome of luxury, from the packaging to the ingredients and even the care taken to ensure the signature “ floral “ fragrance is present in every product. This plumper is non sticky, ultra shiny and stimulates blood flow to the lips to temporarily increase volume without a major stinging sensation. This is, by far, my favorite plumper for daily use. I’ve been using it for years and can’t really speak to its long term benefit claims as I have lips on the fuller side and haven’t noticed a difference when I’m not wearing it. I shall continue to purchase this as long as its available!
Kaylin F.
Plaistow, NH
Review for: Pink more...
This product is okay, I use it sometimes and I usually end up putting it over a lipstick because it's a nice gloss, it looks nice. There's really no color at all to it it's maybe a very light pink but I think it's mostly clear. It smells minty, as do most lip plumping products. It gives your lips a little bit of a plumping effect but this is so expensive I really don't think it's worth the money. I think you can get a plumper thats just as good for a fraction of the price.
Miranda B.
Auburn
Review for: Christian Dior Dior Addict Lip Maximizer High Volume Lip Plumper Lip Plumpers more...
I'm on my second repurchase of this so finally feel I can judge it properly and I admit I will never be without it. I didn't particularly want a lip gloss but my lips were getting drier and the lines were getting deeper making my lipsticks look awful and bleed. This has fixed all of that. The big surprise is my lips feel better even if I don't use it. I've read about problems with the packaging my experience is that the packaging is bullet proof. It locks closed with a very definite satisfying click and it gets very rough treatment from me but has never ever leaked.
I had just tried it as a joke, and really hadn't expected it to be so conditioning over time. I don't think it is one of those super plumping products but I definitely feel like my lips come back to life rather than look swollen from being irritated. I suspect it is all the hyaluronic acid in this formula. I've used it for a few months now, not every day, and my lips are just softer and healthier than they have been in years. HG status!
Shannon C.
Rockledge, FL
I highly recommend the Dior Addict Lip Maximizer if you enjoy a nice subtle tingle after application. I, myself, enjoy it very much. SO MUCH in fact that I actively seek out lip plumpers with the tingling and or stinging effects! (Let me be clear however, this product DOES NOT STING OR HURT, JUST A MINOR TINGLING AND COOLING SENSATION!) It leaves your lips feeling full, EXTREMELY soft, moisturized, and you feeling quite sexy.
Kelly N.
Norman
Review for: 001 PINK more...
Not sure how much of a true plumper this is. Never tingles or seems to make my lips any significant level of plump, BUT if it doesn’t, it does make them look like it because of how beautiful and glossy your lips will look from this. Personally, even as a regular gloss it would be one of my favorites so I will keep using. I wouldn’t expect it to seriously plump your lips but for a subtle effect and lots of shine it’s great.
Honey M.
Review for: 001 PINK more...
I love this lip plumper~ I used to have lips that don’t define my cupid’s bow. After using this, I could really see it all defined! It hydrates my lips, but it is temporary— and the results are as well temporary. It says to use it for 30 days but I kept using it beyond that to keep the effects as if it’s more long lasting than temporary. Packaging is great, I had about 2 bottles of these. Definitely worth a try!
Megan W.
Bradford, TN
Review for: Apricot more...
I am wholeheartedly into these lip plumpers, I like everything about them from the taste and scent to the feel and ingredients. This is my all time favorite gloss. I hope they release more shades! Unlike most other plumpers that claim to make your lips bigger over time (grande lips I'm looking at you) these actually do it, and i definitely do not use it as often as recommended for the best plumping effects
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?