Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner uploaded by Neel T.Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner uploaded by Cerys B.Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner uploaded by Anagrecia G.

BY DIOR

A Dior lip liner that instantly delivers a long-wearing, custom filler effect and rosy tint for a pro makeup look. Boost the contour of your lips with Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner. Its ultrasoft, retractable beveled tip hugs the lip contour for easy, precise application. Formulated with Dior's own "Color Reviver", it boosts the natural shade of your lip line, while its "Volume Booster" technology smooths, defines, and fills in the lip contour. The universal shade of Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner can be layered with any lipstick or gloss for a long-lasting, defined lip contour. It's perfect for pairing with the Dior Addict Lip Glow (sold separately) for smooth, rosy lips and a natural lip look.

• Worth the price? It looks amazing and I would love to kno...1 Answers
  • I've been using the DiorAddict Lip Glow for years now, &a...2 Answers
  • Is this really worth it compared to the balm, it seems li...2 Answers
Valentina Julliette C.
Orlando Florida
I love it! This is my favorite product beacuse it's so healthy for me. I recommend it too much. It does not disappoint you.

meriem n.
oran
I have been using for as long as I can remember. I have never had a problem.......... .......,.............
Ellie H.
leeds
t’s very soft and easy to apply, feels really comfortable on the lips not sticky at all, and lasts a really long time, makes me lips feel plumper and moisturised, such an amazing product, strongly recommend to everyone.
Soukaina E.
greenfield park
I love this lip glow liner when I want to go for a natural look I wear this lip glow liner very smooth and easy to apply its my first time using it very nice smell and will definitely recommend it. 😍😍
Meryem A.
hello.my name is meryem frome morocco . i love lancome because it s a classic.i like your company so much.i wanted to review your product on my videos/istagram account.i can help the company to promote cood news
best regards
Christina T.
Miami
glow products are divine, it allows us to shine in a very subtle and casual way. all women need to use something like that in our day to day
Nadia A.
Really nice! Goes on smooth and silky! Expensive but worth your money as the price difference between cheaper brands are noticeable
Daphnie H.
I absolutely fell in love for when dior launched this lip glow liner. It pairs so well with the dior addict lip balm which is pricey but as a high end brand its worth the formula created in both products. I always trust and recommend dior products to customers, friends and family
Yana S.
Oakland, NJ
Its a bit too metalic tinted for me. But i gave it to my sister and she loves it. Sometimes she even uses it as an eyeliner.
Flavia C.
Ithaca, NY
I would lie If I knew exactly what this does, the fact is that I was seduced by the brand and the packaging when I got it. It’s pricey, but it really does something to your lips. I don’t know if I would buy it again, but’s it’s a little pick me up.
Cortnie P.
I've been using the DiorAddict Lip Glow for years now, & it's one of my all time favorite products. I've never tried the liner, but now I really feel like I need one. How long does this last? Is the texture similar to the lip glow? What about setting into the fine lines?
Catherine D.
Is this really worth it compared to the balm, it seems like you don't get as much product just because it's pencil shaped. Also, is the formula any different compared to the balm?
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, WY
Im so curious about this lipliner!! The packaging is so cute. Does it actually work?? Do you get a pink glow from it??
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Worth the price? It looks amazing and I would love to know people's thoughts. I have dry lips, would this be okay?
Influenster M.
Hi! I'd love to try this, is it worth getting??? I'd appreciate the feedback. Thanks!