Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner uploaded by Neel T.Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner uploaded by Cerys B.Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner uploaded by Anagrecia G.

BY DIOR

A Dior lip liner that instantly delivers a long-wearing, custom filler effect and rosy tint for a pro makeup look. Boost the contour of your lips with Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner. Its ultrasoft, retractable beveled tip hugs the lip contour for easy, precise application. Formulated with Dior's own "Color Reviver", it boosts the natural shade of your lip line, while its "Volume Booster" technology smooths, defines, and fills in the lip contour. The universal shade of Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner can be layered with any lipstick or gloss for a long-lasting, defined lip contour. It's perfect for pairing with the Dior Addict Lip Glow (sold separately) for smooth, rosy lips and a natural lip look.

• Worth the price? It looks amazing and I would love to kno...1 Answers
  • I've been using the DiorAddict Lip Glow for years now, &a...2 Answers
  • Is this really worth it compared to the balm, it seems li...2 Answers
Dr.D81 R.
Carpinteria, CA
I do not own this have children now I'm a younger mom so my children don't even like it when I where makeup * I don't care I do it ANYWAYS its a part of me LOL #MAKEUPLOVER4-EVA ANYWAYS IF THIS AS AROUND WHEN I WAS JUST A TAD BIT YOUNGER AND MAYBE EVEN NOW I THINK I MIGHT GO GET THIS TODAY BRING ON THE 80'S IT COMING BACK ANYWAYS SO ILL STOP HERE AND CONTINUE LATER MY LOVES........
Shasha S.
Nikki  N.
And this is one of my favorite liners it goes on creamy and smooth it matches a lot of neutral pink tones and it is just a beautiful color to wear along with the gloss over it as well.
L S.
Love this product so much!!! It is so easy to apply. The price is good and I would recommend it to others. I’ve bought so many different colors and love it so much!! Can’t wait to buy more! Love this brand so much
Amanda S.
Napa , CA
Oh my god my favorite lip liner it’s absolutely amazing absolutely absolutely thank God Nordstroms always has it for me it’s easy to use his reply I can make do without even looking.Definitely recommend it to all my friends
Angelina G.
Sandy Springs
I know it’s a pricey lip liner but don’t look at the price. I bought this a few times. I love the packaging/prettiest packaging. It’s easy to apply oh my gosh it hydrates my lips.I would recommend to others.
Sunali Y.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Love
Love
Love!
Just buy it! If you have larger drier lips, or if it’s the winter, this is the perfect TLC for your lips. I’m a repeat user and I absolutely love it! I’ll buy it again and again and will pray it’ll never ever be discontinued!
Kismet M.
CHARDON, OH
This is an average Lip Liner it adds a pinkish glow to the lips. The liner has a very natural effect. Does not over power the line around the lip. This also keeps your lip stick in place through out the day! This also gives the appearance of plumper lips!!
Meiling S.
I love using this with their Dior Lip Glow Hydrating Color Reviver Lip Balm on days when I’m just going for a very natural look. I love the slanted edge that it rolls out which makes for the whole contouring process much easier
Flavia C.
Ithaca, NY
I would lie If I knew exactly what this does, the fact is that I was seduced by the brand and the packaging when I got it. It’s pricey, but it really does something to your lips. I don’t know if I would buy it again, but’s it’s a little pick me up.
Cortnie P.
I've been using the DiorAddict Lip Glow for years now, & it's one of my all time favorite products. I've never tried the liner, but now I really feel like I need one. How long does this last? Is the texture similar to the lip glow? What about setting into the fine lines?
Catherine D.
Is this really worth it compared to the balm, it seems like you don't get as much product just because it's pencil shaped. Also, is the formula any different compared to the balm?
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, WY
Im so curious about this lipliner!! The packaging is so cute. Does it actually work?? Do you get a pink glow from it??
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Worth the price? It looks amazing and I would love to know people's thoughts. I have dry lips, would this be okay?
Influenster M.
Hi! I'd love to try this, is it worth getting??? I'd appreciate the feedback. Thanks!