Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner uploaded by Neel T.Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner uploaded by Cerys B.Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner uploaded by Anagrecia G.

BY DIOR

A Dior lip liner that instantly delivers a long-wearing, custom filler effect and rosy tint for a pro makeup look. Boost the contour of your lips with Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner. Its ultrasoft, retractable beveled tip hugs the lip contour for easy, precise application. Formulated with Dior's own "Color Reviver", it boosts the natural shade of your lip line, while its "Volume Booster" technology smooths, defines, and fills in the lip contour. The universal shade of Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner can be layered with any lipstick or gloss for a long-lasting, defined lip contour. It's perfect for pairing with the Dior Addict Lip Glow (sold separately) for smooth, rosy lips and a natural lip look.

• Worth the price? It looks amazing and I would love to kno...1 Answers
  • I've been using the DiorAddict Lip Glow for years now, &a...2 Answers
  • Is this really worth it compared to the balm, it seems li...2 Answers
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
Picked this up and it has become a kit staple just a perfect go to pencil. Works really well to add a soft light to an lip products.
Reginae W.
San Ramon, CA
How to do your make up products are amazing this one especially. I like that the products are very high-quality and worth the price.
Sydney V.
This is such an a amazing product! I have almost every color and they are all soo creamy and pigmented! And smell really good too!
Crystal S.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this because it is a soft color for those days when I want a more natural look put a little lip gloss and it's popping 👄
Yana S.
Oakland, NJ
Its a bit too metalic tinted for me. But i gave it to my sister and she loves it. Sometimes she even uses it as an eyeliner.
Ashley P.
Simi Valley , CA
Gives your lips a clean line and stays all day/night!! It's great for lips if you get fillers and do t have a defined line
Karla R.
Detroit,MI
This made my lips look really pretty but the liner would just break at time but for the most part I really love this liner.
Tuff
The reason why I gave it four stars the only bad part about the product was that you did not have a very good long Jevity
Valentina U.
Orlando, FL
IT'S SO PERFECT I LOVE IT!!! I lt is one of my favorite lip glow your feel so good with this lipstick 100 % recommended 💜
Eileen D.
I Love this product , it is so soft and creamy , you will not be disappointed if you buy this product you will love it
Cortnie P.
I've been using the DiorAddict Lip Glow for years now, & it's one of my all time favorite products. I've never tried the liner, but now I really feel like I need one. How long does this last? Is the texture similar to the lip glow? What about setting into the fine lines?
Catherine D.
Is this really worth it compared to the balm, it seems like you don't get as much product just because it's pencil shaped. Also, is the formula any different compared to the balm?
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, WY
Im so curious about this lipliner!! The packaging is so cute. Does it actually work?? Do you get a pink glow from it??
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Worth the price? It looks amazing and I would love to know people's thoughts. I have dry lips, would this be okay?
Influenster M.
Hi! I'd love to try this, is it worth getting??? I'd appreciate the feedback. Thanks!