Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner uploaded by Neel T.Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner uploaded by Cerys B.Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner uploaded by Anagrecia G.

BY DIOR #51 in Lip Liner

A Dior lip liner that instantly delivers a long-wearing, custom filler effect and rosy tint for a pro makeup look. Boost the contour of your lips with Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner. Its ultrasoft, retractable beveled tip hugs the lip contour for easy, precise application. Formulated with Dior's own "Color Reviver", it boosts the natural shade of your lip line, while its "Volume Booster" technology smooths, defines, and fills in the lip contour. The universal shade of Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner can be layered with any lipstick or gloss for a long-lasting, defined lip contour. It's perfect for pairing with the Dior Addict Lip Glow (sold separately) for smooth, rosy lips and a natural lip look.

• Worth the price? It looks amazing and I would love to kno...1 Answers
  • I've been using the DiorAddict Lip Glow for years now, &a...2 Answers
  • Is this really worth it compared to the balm, it seems li...2 Answers
Torrie P.
Benton, AR
I LOVE this liner!! When I'm just wanting a natural look, I always apply this with the Dior lip maximizer plumping gloss and I'm ready for the day!
We A.
Bucharest
I loved it, it really stays on the lips and it was so pigmented, too bad I used it all. Not so pricey. Applying it was so easy. SEPHORA for life!
Jennifer J.
92 Pheonix Ct. Waverly, GA
This is a must have!!!!! I use it with my Dior lip plumper or my lip glow. Highly recommend and will purchase again and the packaging is lovely!
Karina K.
Houston
This creates a perfect natural pink outline for your lips. It lasts me all day and smells like warm vanilla and has a slight plumping effect.
Jessica R.
Laredo, TX
I have to have two of these at all times one on my vanity and one in my purse. I love that I can wear it with any shade of the lipglow balms.
sandra r.
No me gusta demasiado en mi opinion , no es que sea malo , al contrario esta muy bien pero la relacion calidad precio esta muy descompensada
Christina B.
Not a fan of this, I use the lip glow lipsticks and those are fine. I feel like this is not a value because using the lip glow stick works.
Nahiara R.
Excelente Produto! AMEI... Muito bom para o uso diario... Fora o preço acessivel que é excelente para os dias de hoje. Usei e recomendo!!!
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
Picked this up and it has become a kit staple just a perfect go to pencil. Works really well to add a soft light to an lip products.
Reginae W.
San Ramon, CA
How to do your make up products are amazing this one especially. I like that the products are very high-quality and worth the price.
Cortnie P.
I've been using the DiorAddict Lip Glow for years now, & it's one of my all time favorite products. I've never tried the liner, but now I really feel like I need one. How long does this last? Is the texture similar to the lip glow? What about setting into the fine lines?
Catherine D.
Is this really worth it compared to the balm, it seems like you don't get as much product just because it's pencil shaped. Also, is the formula any different compared to the balm?
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
Im so curious about this lipliner!! The packaging is so cute. Does it actually work?? Do you get a pink glow from it??
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Worth the price? It looks amazing and I would love to know people's thoughts. I have dry lips, would this be okay?
Influenster M.
Hi! I'd love to try this, is it worth getting??? I'd appreciate the feedback. Thanks!