Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner uploaded by Neel T.Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner uploaded by Cerys B.Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner uploaded by Anagrecia G.

BY DIOR #49 in Lip Liner

A Dior lip liner that instantly delivers a long-wearing, custom filler effect and rosy tint for a pro makeup look. Boost the contour of your lips with Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner. Its ultrasoft, retractable beveled tip hugs the lip contour for easy, precise application. Formulated with Dior's own "Color Reviver", it boosts the natural shade of your lip line, while its "Volume Booster" technology smooths, defines, and fills in the lip contour. The universal shade of Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner can be layered with any lipstick or gloss for a long-lasting, defined lip contour. It's perfect for pairing with the Dior Addict Lip Glow (sold separately) for smooth, rosy lips and a natural lip look.

• Worth the price? It looks amazing and I would love to kno...1 Answers
  • I've been using the DiorAddict Lip Glow for years now, &a...2 Answers
  • Is this really worth it compared to the balm, it seems li...2 Answers
Gabby S.
Jacksonville, NC
Very nice. Sheer light pink but adjusts to your perfect lip color. Would go great with any nude or pink lip color. Keeps lips look natural on its own.
Joud A.
Not the best I've tried for the price but it works well and lasts for most of the day. Liked the selection of colors especially the light pink shade
Mechelle M.
New Albany
This is a very good roduct I love the fact that I can wear it all day and until you want it to one-off it ain't it stays on as long as you want it on
Reina R.
Super genial estos productos 😘😍😎 me fascina todos,además es el producto de cada día de nuestras vidas 😘😍😎muy hermoso los colores variados me fascina
Torrie P.
Benton, AR
I LOVE this liner!! When I'm just wanting a natural look, I always apply this with the Dior lip maximizer plumping gloss and I'm ready for the day!
Jennifer J.
Waverly, GA
This is a must have!!!!! I use it with my Dior lip plumper or my lip glow. Highly recommend and will purchase again and the packaging is lovely!
We A.
Bucharest
I loved it, it really stays on the lips and it was so pigmented, too bad I used it all. Not so pricey. Applying it was so easy. SEPHORA for life!
Karina K.
Houston
This creates a perfect natural pink outline for your lips. It lasts me all day and smells like warm vanilla and has a slight plumping effect.
Jessica R.
Laredo, TX
I have to have two of these at all times one on my vanity and one in my purse. I love that I can wear it with any shade of the lipglow balms.
sandra r.
No me gusta demasiado en mi opinion , no es que sea malo , al contrario esta muy bien pero la relacion calidad precio esta muy descompensada
Cortnie P.
I've been using the DiorAddict Lip Glow for years now, & it's one of my all time favorite products. I've never tried the liner, but now I really feel like I need one. How long does this last? Is the texture similar to the lip glow? What about setting into the fine lines?
Catherine D.
Is this really worth it compared to the balm, it seems like you don't get as much product just because it's pencil shaped. Also, is the formula any different compared to the balm?
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam , BC
Im so curious about this lipliner!! The packaging is so cute. Does it actually work?? Do you get a pink glow from it??
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Worth the price? It looks amazing and I would love to know people's thoughts. I have dry lips, would this be okay?
Influenster M.
Hi! I'd love to try this, is it worth getting??? I'd appreciate the feedback. Thanks!