Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner uploaded by Neel T.Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner uploaded by Cerys B.Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner uploaded by Anagrecia G.

BY DIOR #53 in Lip Liner

A Dior lip liner that instantly delivers a long-wearing, custom filler effect and rosy tint for a pro makeup look. Boost the contour of your lips with Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner. Its ultrasoft, retractable beveled tip hugs the lip contour for easy, precise application. Formulated with Dior's own "Color Reviver", it boosts the natural shade of your lip line, while its "Volume Booster" technology smooths, defines, and fills in the lip contour. The universal shade of Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner can be layered with any lipstick or gloss for a long-lasting, defined lip contour. It's perfect for pairing with the Dior Addict Lip Glow (sold separately) for smooth, rosy lips and a natural lip look.

• Worth the price? It looks amazing and I would love to kno...1 Answers
  • I've been using the DiorAddict Lip Glow for years now, &a...2 Answers
  • Is this really worth it compared to the balm, it seems li...2 Answers
Mary H.
I love DIor lip products. They're so luxurious, long lasting, and easy to apply. The color selection is also great. The packaging is sophisticated and I like to carry them around in my purse. I will buy this again and again and definitely recommend it to others!
Jessica L.
Riverside, CA
I read a lot of reviews about the tip breaking off but honestly not sure how that's happening for some people as I've had NO issues. It being the summer, I think the pencil is naturally a little softer as it goes with me everywhere. I just need a thin line and use it to outline my lips. I've lost my "vermilion border" (blotchy now) probably due to sun exposure over the years. So I apply a little concealer first, then outline with this. perfect pink shade. Matchs Dior Lip Addict perfectly. I'm a fair skinned with a little yellow undertone and it looks very natural on me.
Naiomi G.
Chinle, AZ
It was a great product, in the sense that it did what it claims. I feel like it made a great base for my lip gloss. The packaging was typical Dior and I find that it lasts well on the lips. I would recommend and would buy again because at $38 I think it's a great price for a luxurious product.
Lindsey A.
Such a beautiful product, all around. This lip liner was one of those that really encouraged me into the world of lip liners. Awesome ease of application and pairs really great with a range of pale and nude lipsticks.
Lydia H.
I just recently discovered this gem and I LOVE it. It's a foolproof way to line your lips and enhance your natural lip color before applying color. It's a little pricy but so far seems like it's going to last awhile. Definitely the BEST liner I've used and intend on purchasing again!
Rachelle S.
This is such an amazing lip liner! I love how the line adjusts to your lip's pH and makes your lips a unique shade of pink. The packaging is adorable! This is so natural! I took off a star because it is expensive for the price... but I will repurchase when I'm done with mine!
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
These Dior addict lip glow liners are on the pricey side for sure, but are great if you just want a hint of color to brighten up your look on days you want to keep it natural. They are comparable to the glossy or satin Colourpop Lippie Stix!
Emily G.
Minneapolis, MN
I like lipliners and this one was pretty good. I would use it again, it was very long lasting. I would have gotten a different shade next time because this one was too light for me. It was my first time using this brand. Next time I will get a more medium shade.
Maheen J.
I have the Lip glow that I was extremely hesitant on buying. Then I saw this Sephora and took a plunge and bough it. It was bit hard to use in the beginning but the color looks amazing on my lips. I use this with the Dior lip glow and I love combo. I would definitely buy this product again.
Bay R.
Wichita Falls, TX
The product is very pigmented which is awesome so long as you get the right shade for you!!!! I dont looove the texture of it, but I have to admit I am in love with the results!!! I definitely recomend the product for long lasting and beautiful lips
Cortnie P.
I've been using the DiorAddict Lip Glow for years now, & it's one of my all time favorite products. I've never tried the liner, but now I really feel like I need one. How long does this last? Is the texture similar to the lip glow? What about setting into the fine lines?
Catherine D.
Is this really worth it compared to the balm, it seems like you don't get as much product just because it's pencil shaped. Also, is the formula any different compared to the balm?
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
Im so curious about this lipliner!! The packaging is so cute. Does it actually work?? Do you get a pink glow from it??
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Worth the price? It looks amazing and I would love to know people's thoughts. I have dry lips, would this be okay?
Influenster M.
Hi! I'd love to try this, is it worth getting??? I'd appreciate the feedback. Thanks!