Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner uploaded by Neel T.Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner uploaded by Cerys B.Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner uploaded by Anagrecia G.

BY DIOR #51 in Lip Liner

A Dior lip liner that instantly delivers a long-wearing, custom filler effect and rosy tint for a pro makeup look. Boost the contour of your lips with Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner. Its ultrasoft, retractable beveled tip hugs the lip contour for easy, precise application. Formulated with Dior's own "Color Reviver", it boosts the natural shade of your lip line, while its "Volume Booster" technology smooths, defines, and fills in the lip contour. The universal shade of Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner can be layered with any lipstick or gloss for a long-lasting, defined lip contour. It's perfect for pairing with the Dior Addict Lip Glow (sold separately) for smooth, rosy lips and a natural lip look.

• Worth the price? It looks amazing and I would love to kno...1 Answers
  • I've been using the DiorAddict Lip Glow for years now, &a...2 Answers
  • Is this really worth it compared to the balm, it seems li...2 Answers
Krystal M.
Yukon, OK
The application is amazing!! I would recommend this to anyone. I sometimes get makeup from the drug store and instead of spending the few dollars here and there I would definitely save up for this product
D’Asia H.
Piedmont, SC
I absolutely love this product! Use this to put that little shimmer right above your lip then add your gloss or stick and you are set ALL DAY! Easily found on this website. I highly recommend this product.
Shellie J.
Dickinson , TX
Dior makes fabulous makeup and this lip liner is great. I love the color. It matches my natural lip tone but the color wears off relatively quickly. Still, I love the color.
Laura O.
Hagerstown, MD
If u want to stand ur lips out this the product to buy it is awesome it gives ur lips this glow like look at me look at me lol go out and cop if u want wonderful lips
Aspyn N.
Love this lip liner for a fun summer look super clean and easy to put on Glades right on and does not drip like a lot of lip liners do I'm just not like Matt it's more of a glow
Catherine R.
Amazing consistency! One of my favorite lip liners because it goes on so smooth and gives your lips a plump effect. It has been a staple in my makeup bag and beauty routine. It gives you a natural but gorgeous result.
Allison K.
Tustin, CA
This lip liner is amazing when paired with the lip maximizer and a nude color. It's creamy but not too soft and it's lasts a long time. It keeps colors from bleeding and really stays under glosses and other colors. It's a little more pink than nude so if you like the beigier colors i wound't recommend this one, but it does add a nice highlight if worn alone. I would absolutely keep purchasing this product!
Kura O.
West allis, WI
The Glow line Collection is not made for women who are darker. But it is really nice for other women . I use this on my clients who want more of Luminous looked to their lips. It's a great natural lip liner for all lip colors. It's perfect for the person who doesn't want the hassle of changing lip liners colors every other day
Chelsea P.
I'm obsessed with this glow liner by Dior. I'll be honest-- when I picked it up while shopping in Sephora I had not one clue what to expect for the result after applying. I was intrigued and also in the mood to shop, so it was an impulse buy pretty much. Well, I was pleasantly surprised when I put it on that the result is the most perfectl natural pink lip, that is well hydrated and blends so flawlessly it looks as if it's just my natural lips. This is a MUST try! It is unlike any other lip product out there.
Tabitha M.
This is a super innovative lip pencil . All lip glow products react with the acidity of your lips so the color is tailored for each person wearing it . It is a must have in any makeup artists kit for creating a soft natural lip . It can be used alone or paired with any other lipglow products .
Cortnie P.
I've been using the DiorAddict Lip Glow for years now, & it's one of my all time favorite products. I've never tried the liner, but now I really feel like I need one. How long does this last? Is the texture similar to the lip glow? What about setting into the fine lines?
Catherine D.
Is this really worth it compared to the balm, it seems like you don't get as much product just because it's pencil shaped. Also, is the formula any different compared to the balm?
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
Im so curious about this lipliner!! The packaging is so cute. Does it actually work?? Do you get a pink glow from it??
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Worth the price? It looks amazing and I would love to know people's thoughts. I have dry lips, would this be okay?
Influenster M.
Hi! I'd love to try this, is it worth getting??? I'd appreciate the feedback. Thanks!