Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner uploaded by Neel T.Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner uploaded by Cerys B.Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner uploaded by Anagrecia G.

BY DIOR #53 in Lip Liner

A Dior lip liner that instantly delivers a long-wearing, custom filler effect and rosy tint for a pro makeup look. Boost the contour of your lips with Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner. Its ultrasoft, retractable beveled tip hugs the lip contour for easy, precise application. Formulated with Dior's own "Color Reviver", it boosts the natural shade of your lip line, while its "Volume Booster" technology smooths, defines, and fills in the lip contour. The universal shade of Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner can be layered with any lipstick or gloss for a long-lasting, defined lip contour. It's perfect for pairing with the Dior Addict Lip Glow (sold separately) for smooth, rosy lips and a natural lip look.

• Worth the price? It looks amazing and I would love to kno...1 Answers
  • I've been using the DiorAddict Lip Glow for years now, &a...2 Answers
  • Is this really worth it compared to the balm, it seems li...2 Answers
Alina K.
Brooklyn, NY
The product works AMAZING with Dior's Addict Lip Plumper. It is worth every penny because it give you a nice pout without the cost and pain of injections. I use this every time I could out, and it definitely exceeded my expectations.
Roya R.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I'm in love with this liner! I am a huge fan of the Dior glow product line. These products are great when I want a natural yet beautiful lip. It's easy to use (I apply it on the go) and leaves me lips looking effortless and chic.
Evelyn❤️ Y.
Staten Island , NY
This product is cute the color is cute too but it's pricey for a lip liner and I'm naturally born with pale lips so this doesn't fit me and it's easy to apply u can simply purchase it on their website and I wouldn't buy it again
Najifa T.
Troy , MI
This is so easy to use especially because you won't have to sharpen it like the other Dior liners! You can put it in your purse or backpack and easily reapply throughout the day. I love this peachy color and can't wait to wear it more once the weather gets warmer.
Kelly A.
San Diego, CA
This product works really well with the Dior Lip Glow lipstick, I wouldn't use it with any other product though because it wouldn't really make any sense to do that.
Elle G.
Los Angeles
I wear this with my Dior lip plumper and I love it. It makes my lips look so much bigger and fuller. It adds a natural pink plump for big sexy lips and it's so natural it just looks like my natural lips
Laura J.
Maryville, TN
Love Dior ! This makes my lips pop and look amazing ! Stays on all day long and I never have to worry about it coming off with in only an hour , the quality is beautiful and rich !
Dylan M.
Amazing! Dior products are usually bomb so I'm not surprised. Their foundations are to die for as well. So smooth and they always have you looking airbrushed (in the best possible way ever)!!!!!!! Love.
Drea U.
Westminster , CO
great formula and pretty color. super smooth and doesn't bleed out side the line you draw. a little pricey but great quality. easy to apply and stays well. definitely work recommended to most people.
Katelynn R.
I find this liner a little more hard to work with , but it's a great product itself I just have a little more trouble using it so I don't use it as much but some days for a more natural look I may use the line and I lip gloss on top
Cortnie P.
I've been using the DiorAddict Lip Glow for years now, & it's one of my all time favorite products. I've never tried the liner, but now I really feel like I need one. How long does this last? Is the texture similar to the lip glow? What about setting into the fine lines?
Catherine D.
Is this really worth it compared to the balm, it seems like you don't get as much product just because it's pencil shaped. Also, is the formula any different compared to the balm?
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
Im so curious about this lipliner!! The packaging is so cute. Does it actually work?? Do you get a pink glow from it??
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Worth the price? It looks amazing and I would love to know people's thoughts. I have dry lips, would this be okay?
Influenster M.
Hi! I'd love to try this, is it worth getting??? I'd appreciate the feedback. Thanks!