Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner uploaded by Neel T.Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner uploaded by Cerys B.Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner uploaded by Anagrecia G.

BY DIOR #53 in Lip Liner

A Dior lip liner that instantly delivers a long-wearing, custom filler effect and rosy tint for a pro makeup look. Boost the contour of your lips with Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner. Its ultrasoft, retractable beveled tip hugs the lip contour for easy, precise application. Formulated with Dior's own "Color Reviver", it boosts the natural shade of your lip line, while its "Volume Booster" technology smooths, defines, and fills in the lip contour. The universal shade of Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner can be layered with any lipstick or gloss for a long-lasting, defined lip contour. It's perfect for pairing with the Dior Addict Lip Glow (sold separately) for smooth, rosy lips and a natural lip look.

• Worth the price? It looks amazing and I would love to kno...1 Answers
  • I've been using the DiorAddict Lip Glow for years now, &a...2 Answers
  • Is this really worth it compared to the balm, it seems li...2 Answers
Ariansi A.
I love this product very effective ! Bought this online and could have not regret spending a dime on it ! I love it and would so buy it again I recommend it to anyone who loves make-up like I do !! Such a great product !
Kismet M.
CHARDON, OH
This is an average Lip Liner it adds a pinkish glow to the lips. The liner has a very natural effect. Does not over power the line around the lip. This also keeps your lip stick in place through out the day! This also gives the appearance of plumper lips!!
ASHLEy M.
Xenia
This is my go to . I have one in my purse and I have on in my makeup collection at home . It’s absolutely amazing . I will continue to buy this product . I hope they never discontinue it ! That would be the worst .
Flavia C.
Ithaca, NY
I would lie If I knew exactly what this does, the fact is that I was seduced by the brand and the packaging when I got it. It’s pricey, but it really does something to your lips. I don’t know if I would buy it again, but’s it’s a little pick me up.
Thayna P.
San Mateo , CA
Awesome is the best word, perfect texture, color and quality is the best, I wanna use more and more products like this. We can use in all time and in all situations. I always will recommend for everyone try!
Samantha J.
Apopka, Fl
This product goes on so smoothly and it is very nourishing to your skin. I am constantly biting my top lip out of habit and this for some reason has kept me from doing that lol. Might be because its expensive and I don't have to waste the product. I would highly recommend this.
Sofia K.
zagreb
Very adorable packaging and scent - similar to Dior's Lip Glow. However, I do not find the slanted eyebrow-pencil inspired tip to be useful. I like a round tip that can be sharpened into a point, rather than something flat. Feels almost weird on the lips and is very fragile - I've had it break off and that was the moment I "broke up" with this product. Not a fan, not impressed. Looks cute tho.
Maria W.
West Valley, UT
I'm obsessesd with this glow liner by Dios .
When i got it i didn't know how is gonna be but trying it out for the first time ,is so natural it blends so great ; is a must have on your go daily makeup routine ; great for touch ups on the go!!! it is a great product
Campbell I.
I love the beautiful packaging in this product! When you first apply this it goes on sheer and almost invisible but is slowly starts to change color and turns into a nice spring pink. This lasted on my lips ALL DAY which is amazing. I do feel like this product is slightly over priced for the amount of product you get, but I am willing to pay because I love it so much.
Vanni B.
Cape Coral
This product is what I swear by completely 100%. This is my first time using this product and I'm not having any regrets. It lasts throughout my entire day and it's exceeded my expectations by lots. I would totally buy this product again, no doubt.
Cortnie P.
I've been using the DiorAddict Lip Glow for years now, & it's one of my all time favorite products. I've never tried the liner, but now I really feel like I need one. How long does this last? Is the texture similar to the lip glow? What about setting into the fine lines?
Catherine D.
Is this really worth it compared to the balm, it seems like you don't get as much product just because it's pencil shaped. Also, is the formula any different compared to the balm?
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
Im so curious about this lipliner!! The packaging is so cute. Does it actually work?? Do you get a pink glow from it??
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Worth the price? It looks amazing and I would love to know people's thoughts. I have dry lips, would this be okay?
Influenster M.
Hi! I'd love to try this, is it worth getting??? I'd appreciate the feedback. Thanks!