Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner uploaded by Neel T.Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner uploaded by Cerys B.Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner uploaded by Anagrecia G.

BY DIOR #53 in Lip Liner

A Dior lip liner that instantly delivers a long-wearing, custom filler effect and rosy tint for a pro makeup look. Boost the contour of your lips with Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner. Its ultrasoft, retractable beveled tip hugs the lip contour for easy, precise application. Formulated with Dior's own "Color Reviver", it boosts the natural shade of your lip line, while its "Volume Booster" technology smooths, defines, and fills in the lip contour. The universal shade of Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner can be layered with any lipstick or gloss for a long-lasting, defined lip contour. It's perfect for pairing with the Dior Addict Lip Glow (sold separately) for smooth, rosy lips and a natural lip look.

• Worth the price? It looks amazing and I would love to kno...1 Answers
  • I've been using the DiorAddict Lip Glow for years now, &a...2 Answers
  • Is this really worth it compared to the balm, it seems li...2 Answers
Dre B.
Ottawa , ON
The perfect lip liner for any lipstick or with no lipstick at all! It smoothes and plumps the lip line and leaves behind a no makeup but absolutely perfect hint if color!
Liliana A.
Es elmejor delineador de labios que he usado,por su prolijidad, su duración y textura ,otrga suavidad y color al mismo tiempo .Los labios se ven increíbles por mucho tiempo en el dia.
Victoria F.
Such a good product. Effortless glides on even chapped lips to give such a stunning glow. A nut real colour to be layered below any colour or by its self. Just fill in the lips. I own all colours and will buy them until I have too many which isn't possible
AMBER W.
I love, love this Dior Addict Lip glow IT ALWAYS SAVES THE DAY. I could be wearing just lip stick and with a little touch its glow it has polish off my look in just the right way!
ninibeth c.
Lo mejor en color i love me encanta tono perfecto super suave de excelente calidad con el efecto perfecto para maquillaje normal y profesional mayor durabilidad
Jess W.
Hatfield , England
Love the packaging, fairly expensive however its worth it as it lasts a long time, it was better then I thought it would be and I would defiantly buy it again
Carla J.

One of the best cosmetology pencils, the best assistant for women who usually go out

Every woman should have it and wear it every day of the world
Hollie R.
Can be a little gloopy and doesn't stay as well as Mac products but I continue to buy as i love the colours just gotta keep it topped up throughout the day.
Neel T.
is good my hear i filing sou good i peit my heart at houme i think you do too sam people lik paint face wit make-up and me to and i lik paint my hear to
Maisie H.
Dior is amazing!!! I wish I had more of there products to try out. I got this in a John Lewis store and I fell in love with it!! This is a definite 👍🏻!!
Cortnie P.
I've been using the DiorAddict Lip Glow for years now, & it's one of my all time favorite products. I've never tried the liner, but now I really feel like I need one. How long does this last? Is the texture similar to the lip glow? What about setting into the fine lines?
Catherine D.
Is this really worth it compared to the balm, it seems like you don't get as much product just because it's pencil shaped. Also, is the formula any different compared to the balm?
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
Im so curious about this lipliner!! The packaging is so cute. Does it actually work?? Do you get a pink glow from it??
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Worth the price? It looks amazing and I would love to know people's thoughts. I have dry lips, would this be okay?
Influenster M.
Hi! I'd love to try this, is it worth getting??? I'd appreciate the feedback. Thanks!