Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner uploaded by Neel T.Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner uploaded by Cerys B.Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner uploaded by Anagrecia G.

BY DIOR #53 in Lip Liner

A Dior lip liner that instantly delivers a long-wearing, custom filler effect and rosy tint for a pro makeup look. Boost the contour of your lips with Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner. Its ultrasoft, retractable beveled tip hugs the lip contour for easy, precise application. Formulated with Dior's own "Color Reviver", it boosts the natural shade of your lip line, while its "Volume Booster" technology smooths, defines, and fills in the lip contour. The universal shade of Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner can be layered with any lipstick or gloss for a long-lasting, defined lip contour. It's perfect for pairing with the Dior Addict Lip Glow (sold separately) for smooth, rosy lips and a natural lip look.

• Worth the price? It looks amazing and I would love to kno...1 Answers
  • I've been using the DiorAddict Lip Glow for years now, &a...2 Answers
  • Is this really worth it compared to the balm, it seems li...2 Answers
Carla💎 C.
Brampton , ON
I absolutely love Dior!!!! It’s not your average brand of makeup but I personally love how it feels on my skin. It’s a bit pricey but I found the application smooth and long lasting with no drying out.
L A.
Salwa
This was gifted to me by my sister! The packaging was beautiful they even wrapped it nice she got it from Europe don’t know which shop. It met my expectations. I would recommend it to others just because it is so good
Micheala G.
Mackay
Not my cup of tea didn’t really see the point, I love other Dior backstage products but this one didn’t do it for me I’d rather the whole gloss form or a pigmented lipliner
Ngood K.
It is very good and its price is a bit high but it is very nice and deserves a really high price. It's the best thing I've ever used and I want to use it again but it's done from me
Katie M.
Think you don't need a lip liner? Think again. Lip liners and lip pencils are essential in keeping your lipstick from feathering. We've counted down the best lip liners
audrey d.
toronto
Great consistency and very universal, it works on almost all of my lipsticks. Its the perfect sized tip and is perfect for any fine lining. Unfortunately the tip is quite delicate and constantly breaks which is a huge let down. Considering that its a little pricey.
Larysa K.
Penfield, NY
This is a great lip liner. The color lasts very long. The application is east and the brush works so well! I would definitely recommend to others! The price is also not too bad for what your'e getting .
Diamando K.
Cyprus
This product was a gift from my wonderful husband and i am obsessed with this!!!
It is sooo amazing! It is a little bit pricy but it is worth it!!!
You should try it!!!
Cerys B.
Dior Glow lip liner
Dior lip products rank as some of my favourites ever-especially the Dior Rouge Dior lipstick line-they're just so creamy and pigmented and comfortable to wear-I would quite happily live the rest of my days wearing only them.
The 'Glow' range originated with the Lip Glow which is a balm lipstick that when applied, reacts with your lips natural chemistry to give you a bespoke, flattering pink lip colour. The effect is subtle but it is noticeable as well as making your lips look more refined, polished and plumped. Also in the Glow range is the Diorskin Rosy Glow blush which does a similar thing to your cheeks-a blush that adapts to your natural colour to give your most flattering pink.
I own both and whilst I like the Lip Glow, I find that the Rosy Glow blush always looks quite stark and chalky on my skintone.
Maria P.
This lip product is amazing. It gives a very natural look, although i've seen it work better on lighter skin tones. What I like about this is that it enhances your natural color, and together with other products such as the Dior addict lip glow color reviver balm, it gives a very soft look.
Cortnie P.
I've been using the DiorAddict Lip Glow for years now, & it's one of my all time favorite products. I've never tried the liner, but now I really feel like I need one. How long does this last? Is the texture similar to the lip glow? What about setting into the fine lines?
Catherine D.
Is this really worth it compared to the balm, it seems like you don't get as much product just because it's pencil shaped. Also, is the formula any different compared to the balm?
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
Im so curious about this lipliner!! The packaging is so cute. Does it actually work?? Do you get a pink glow from it??
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Worth the price? It looks amazing and I would love to know people's thoughts. I have dry lips, would this be okay?
Influenster M.
Hi! I'd love to try this, is it worth getting??? I'd appreciate the feedback. Thanks!