Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner uploaded by Neel T.Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner uploaded by Cerys B.Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner uploaded by Anagrecia G.

BY DIOR #53 in Lip Liner

A Dior lip liner that instantly delivers a long-wearing, custom filler effect and rosy tint for a pro makeup look. Boost the contour of your lips with Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner. Its ultrasoft, retractable beveled tip hugs the lip contour for easy, precise application. Formulated with Dior's own "Color Reviver", it boosts the natural shade of your lip line, while its "Volume Booster" technology smooths, defines, and fills in the lip contour. The universal shade of Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner can be layered with any lipstick or gloss for a long-lasting, defined lip contour. It's perfect for pairing with the Dior Addict Lip Glow (sold separately) for smooth, rosy lips and a natural lip look.

• Worth the price? It looks amazing and I would love to kno...1 Answers
  • I've been using the DiorAddict Lip Glow for years now, &a...2 Answers
  • Is this really worth it compared to the balm, it seems li...2 Answers
Leah C.
Probably one of the most expensive lip liners I have ever bought but it’s quite nice. The product itself isn’t that long lasting as it is so light, it is on the pricey side for definite but I would recommend to others because it could be up there street but for me it isn’t and I won’t be buying again
Crystal N.
Peachland , BC
Loving this lip liner for giving me a natural look and keeping my lipstick where I want it. It is a little pricey for a lip liner but so worth it! Thankfully it lasts a long time (especially because I cherish it and use it sparingly). I would 100% repurchase if I can find it again.
Ugne J.
Lithuania (Viršuliškių g. 53c, 101)
its nice it has nice application there are lots of colours and its long lasting . It has nice packaging and its a nice colour its good price its not expensive at all. I would defenelly recommend it to others.
SANNA B.
Stratford, London
I loveeee everything from the Dior lip glow line. I pair this with the Dior addict lip glow (matte) and my lips look so naturally juicy, healthy, radiant and plump!!!

Cannot live without this
Kira E.
sydney
This lip liner has a lovely texture not to soft or too hard, it has good staying power but nothing amazing. Overall it's a great lip liner but I feel candy rose is not that flattering on me
Daphnie H.
I absolutely fell in love for when dior launched this lip glow liner. It pairs so well with the dior addict lip balm which is pricey but as a high end brand its worth the formula created in both products. I always trust and recommend dior products to customers, friends and family
Claudia F.
Aún no lo e probado. He probado otros productos de Dior. Y realmente son muy buenos. Son fácil de usar. Súper prácticos. Los compro en las tiendas por departamento. Y definitivamente lo recomiendo.
Dalia E.
sfax
I bought this lip glow from Dior yesterday and I am really fascinated. The color suits my skin and it looks smooth and lovely just like Hollywood stars. It is pricey just like all other Dior products but it is worth it and I recommend it.
Naheed A.
west palm beach
It is amazing I use it everyday and my YouTubers fan loved it and I also recommend it to everyone the colour is amazing and the lip pencils are so smooth to apply
samara é.
doral, FL
Dior es una marca qué he conocido durante toda mí vida,como una marca qué te garantiza sí eficiencia! Esté al igual qué todos sus productos cumplen la funcion qué dice en el empaque! Lip gloss liner!
Cortnie P.
I've been using the DiorAddict Lip Glow for years now, & it's one of my all time favorite products. I've never tried the liner, but now I really feel like I need one. How long does this last? Is the texture similar to the lip glow? What about setting into the fine lines?
Catherine D.
Is this really worth it compared to the balm, it seems like you don't get as much product just because it's pencil shaped. Also, is the formula any different compared to the balm?
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
Im so curious about this lipliner!! The packaging is so cute. Does it actually work?? Do you get a pink glow from it??
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Worth the price? It looks amazing and I would love to know people's thoughts. I have dry lips, would this be okay?
Influenster M.
Hi! I'd love to try this, is it worth getting??? I'd appreciate the feedback. Thanks!