Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner uploaded by Neel T.Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner uploaded by Cerys B.Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner uploaded by Anagrecia G.

BY DIOR #53 in Lip Liner

A Dior lip liner that instantly delivers a long-wearing, custom filler effect and rosy tint for a pro makeup look. Boost the contour of your lips with Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner. Its ultrasoft, retractable beveled tip hugs the lip contour for easy, precise application. Formulated with Dior's own "Color Reviver", it boosts the natural shade of your lip line, while its "Volume Booster" technology smooths, defines, and fills in the lip contour. The universal shade of Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner can be layered with any lipstick or gloss for a long-lasting, defined lip contour. It's perfect for pairing with the Dior Addict Lip Glow (sold separately) for smooth, rosy lips and a natural lip look.

• Worth the price? It looks amazing and I would love to kno...1 Answers
  • I've been using the DiorAddict Lip Glow for years now, &a...2 Answers
  • Is this really worth it compared to the balm, it seems li...2 Answers
Taylor H.
Helps greatly to make lips look great. It's applied lightly and very easily. Last a good deal of time.
Kelly C.
Love it! I use this with my Dior plumping gloss and it works like a charm! Looks natural and pretty.
Elsa P.
Lyons, IL
This is literally the most perfect peachy pink liner for a simple lip look. Compliments any skin tone
cymberli g.
This is the best product I’ve ever used will always buy another product when this one runs out great
Lauren F.
Newport Beach, CA
Beautiful product!! Stays out and matches my natural lip color perfectly! Can't live without this!
Yudiria F.
Brighton, CO
Love this color love all there products one of my best liners ever need to get more of these
Veronica T.
Doral, FL
Este color lo amo tiene una textura increíble es exquisito y me gusta mucho, aparte del color
Deena S.
Arlington, VA
GrEat long wearing pencil and color can be worn alone or with lipstick for different effects
Rachael H.
CDA
This is a great liner. It's subtle and makes the lips look natural and effortless! Love it!
Maribel C.
Thermal , CA
El color rosa me encanta es bien bonito resalta mucho pero me encanta bien mucho.dura mucho
Cortnie P.
I've been using the DiorAddict Lip Glow for years now, & it's one of my all time favorite products. I've never tried the liner, but now I really feel like I need one. How long does this last? Is the texture similar to the lip glow? What about setting into the fine lines?
Catherine D.
Is this really worth it compared to the balm, it seems like you don't get as much product just because it's pencil shaped. Also, is the formula any different compared to the balm?
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
Im so curious about this lipliner!! The packaging is so cute. Does it actually work?? Do you get a pink glow from it??
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Worth the price? It looks amazing and I would love to know people's thoughts. I have dry lips, would this be okay?
Influenster M.
Hi! I'd love to try this, is it worth getting??? I'd appreciate the feedback. Thanks!