Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner uploaded by Neel T.Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner uploaded by Cerys B.Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner uploaded by Anagrecia G.

BY DIOR #53 in Lip Liner

A Dior lip liner that instantly delivers a long-wearing, custom filler effect and rosy tint for a pro makeup look. Boost the contour of your lips with Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner. Its ultrasoft, retractable beveled tip hugs the lip contour for easy, precise application. Formulated with Dior's own "Color Reviver", it boosts the natural shade of your lip line, while its "Volume Booster" technology smooths, defines, and fills in the lip contour. The universal shade of Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner can be layered with any lipstick or gloss for a long-lasting, defined lip contour. It's perfect for pairing with the Dior Addict Lip Glow (sold separately) for smooth, rosy lips and a natural lip look.

• Worth the price? It looks amazing and I would love to kno...1 Answers
  • I've been using the DiorAddict Lip Glow for years now, &a...2 Answers
  • Is this really worth it compared to the balm, it seems li...2 Answers
Alejandra S.
Orlando, FL
Espectacular para la noche o irse de fiesta tus labios brillan llamando la atención y lucen húmedos y seductores
Arizol C.
Dior lip liner glow makes my lips look like I have the perfect lips at all times no matter what color I'm wearing
Dailymomlifefactsftlopez A.
Tulsa
This is amazing. It pops. Gives you that extra flare you need if you have smaller lips. Definitely use every day
Viviana A.
Absolutely love this color 👌🏻 It is very versatile.. you can use it with many lipsticks.. Totally recommend it!
Ynae V.
I liked this one, but it's not 5 stars. By the way, it you wanna use products I recommend Dior to you. Xoxo. Y.
Jessica A.
Hialeah, FL
It Works very good , it makes you look very glowy. I really like it just wish it was a little less expensive.
Amanda N.
I like, produto que SÓ falam bem, nunca testei mas gostaria muito. Produto com uma linha maravilhosa. Comprem
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Cute and subtle liner, also has kind of a mint taste. Love it and it has a lot of product. Would recommend
Yesenia G.
California
I love this product so much!! It works amazing! I highly recommend getting this product! Everyone loves it
Bella M.
This stuff is amazing. I love how it makes my lips glow and illuminated. Nothing more needs to be said!!!!
Cortnie P.
I've been using the DiorAddict Lip Glow for years now, & it's one of my all time favorite products. I've never tried the liner, but now I really feel like I need one. How long does this last? Is the texture similar to the lip glow? What about setting into the fine lines?
Catherine D.
Is this really worth it compared to the balm, it seems like you don't get as much product just because it's pencil shaped. Also, is the formula any different compared to the balm?
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
Im so curious about this lipliner!! The packaging is so cute. Does it actually work?? Do you get a pink glow from it??
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Worth the price? It looks amazing and I would love to know people's thoughts. I have dry lips, would this be okay?
Influenster M.
Hi! I'd love to try this, is it worth getting??? I'd appreciate the feedback. Thanks!