DIOR ADDICT Lip Glow Balm

WHAT IT IS (KEY SELLING FEATURES AND BENEFITS):

'The iconic Dior lip balm with 97% natural-origin ingredients* that awakens the natural color of lips with a custom glow and 24h hydration.**

* Amount calculated based on the ISO 16128-1 and ISO 16128-2 standard. The remaining ingredients help optimize the formula's sensory appeal and integrity over time. This is an international standard for determining the degree of natural-origin ingredients.
** Instrumental test on 11 subjects.

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW:

The iconic Dior lip balm infused with color reviver technology that adapts to the pH of lips to reveal a custom glow for 6h.*
Featuring cherry oil, shea butter and sunflower waxes, Dior Addict Lip Glow offers both custom color and lip care. Available in a couture case in shades to suit all skin tones.

* Instrumental test on 20 women.

HOW TO USE (STEPS):

1. Can be worn on its own as a lip balm for a subtle custom color-awakening effect and 24h* hydration.
2. Can be worn under the corresponding shade of Dior Addict Lip Maximizer or Dior Addict Lip Glow Oil to play with the color.

* Instrumental test on 11 subjects.

Ingredients

POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER DILINOLEATE, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, JOJOBA ESTERS, POLYGLYCERYL-2 ISOSTEARATE/DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, BEHENYL BEHENATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED WAX, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), TRIMETHYLOLPROPANE TRIISOSTEARATE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER UNSAPONIFIABLES, PRUNUS AVIUM (SWEET CHERRY) SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL, ETHYL VANILLIN, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, UNDARIA PINNATIFIDA EXTRACT, PROPYL GALLATE, [+/- CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE), CI 15985 (YELLOW 6 LAKE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 28 LAKE), CI 45380 (RED 21), CI 73360 (RED 30 LAKE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)]

How moisturizing is this?
is this moisturizing or more focusing on the colour payoff and gloss effect?
I would like to try this one
Start your review of DIOR ADDICT Lip Glow Balm!
Megan P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Pink
I love Dior lip glow. It gives you a hydrated look without being too sticky or glossy. Also it smells AMAZING. Highly recommend stocking up on this!
Jennifer L.
DIOR ADDICT Lip Glow Balm uploaded by Jennifer L.
DIOR ADDICT Lip Glow Balm uploaded by Jennifer L.
Review for: Mahogany
I was so excited to try this because I thought it would be a great look for everyday since it is so sheer. It exceeded my expectations! I got it in the Mahogany shade so that it would be noticeable but still very natural looking. I was very nervous when I saw how dark it was in the tube, but it really is the perfect amount of color and I think Mahogany will be flattering on everyone! This lip balm goes on thick and has a satin finish. It stays on for hours and moisturizes well. I noticed that my lips were a lot less dry after a couple days of using this which I've never had that happen before! The smell is also subtle but amazing! The packaging is so pretty, but I wish it felt less plastic-y and had more weight/quality. I took one star off for the price because I am not sure if I would purchase this. It really depends on how long this tube of lip balm lasts to see if I could justify the cost.
Madeline M.
Charleston, SC
DIOR ADDICT Lip Glow Balm uploaded by Madeline M.
Review for: Mahogany
I love how hydrating & moisturizing this makes my lips feel. It is the perfect tint of color & doesn’t feel sticky at all. It’s a subtle touch for someone who doesn’t like to wear a ton of makeup!
Jessenia P.
Levittown, NY
DIOR ADDICT Lip Glow Balm uploaded by Jessenia P.
Review for: Mahogany
I received this package from my way back from the gym and I was super dehydrated and my lips were dry and chapped, upon opening the package I immediately applied it and it was like putting a wave of hydration on my lips and I’m not even exaggerating, the color I received is mahogany which is “your lips but better” type of color. My lips stays hydrated throughout the day and I love that. Received it complimentary from Influenster but this is my honest opinion, will be purchasing two more shades
Adrianna A.
Loxley, AL
Review for: Pink
Not a bad lip glow. However, I felt like this was an average lip balm that I could get for $3. You are definitely just paying for the name. I experienced no dryness with the lip glow. My lips did stay moisturized using this product. The color is a really light and natural pink. You could not tell I had it on. Would I pay retail price for this Lip Glow? No. Would I continue to use this product? Yes. If it was more affordable, I would definitely consider using this product daily.
Rachel K.
Lake Orion, MI
DIOR ADDICT Lip Glow Balm uploaded by Rachel K.
Review for: Mahogany
I initially thought this color would be too dark, but after wearing it is the perfect color and not too dark. It felt very hydrating on my lips and I was impress with how long the color stayed. It exceeded my expectations and I would definitely recommend to my friends.
MariaCamila R.
Las Vegas, NV
DIOR ADDICT Lip Glow Balm uploaded by MariaCamila R.
Review for: Mahogany
I was a little bit scared to try this lip balm. Mostly because I saw the color and thought “oh no will this look good on me”. After the first use I was in love!!! I think the Lip Glow is my new favorite product from the Dior makeup brand. Since it’s a lip balm the color is very subtle and chic. My lips were left hydrated, silky, and refreshed. Definitely a product I’ll keep purchasing!
Mahi C.
Dallas, TX
DIOR ADDICT Lip Glow Balm uploaded by Mahi C.
DIOR ADDICT Lip Glow Balm uploaded by Mahi C.
Review for: Pink
I love it, It went on a light pink. I recived in color 01 pink and its just enough color with a shine. Plus it leaves my lips soft. And was a perfect shade for those who want a touch of color that isn’t heavy. I’m thinking about buying in more colors I found it worth the money. I wear it every single day now with my lipgloss or just a lip balm! The packaging is ovious luxury as brand name. This is my new favorite lip balm for sure!!
Lauren L.
St Petersburg, FL
DIOR ADDICT Lip Glow Balm uploaded by Lauren L.
DIOR ADDICT Lip Glow Balm uploaded by Lauren L.
Review for: Mahogany
I am obsessed with this product, I received it in the mail and I was a little skeptical at first. The color looked too dark and I thought I wouldn’t like it. Well, I actually love this product. It’s perfect for a natural or model makeup look. My favorite is pairing this with a nice brown liner. I received the color Mahogany. It’s perfect for my skin type and is very buildable. The first application is sheer but you can layer more for a more vibrant color. It makes my lips sooooo soft and hydrated. It’s worth the price and a staple in my makeup routine. Takes the place of a chapstick, lip tint, and lip color all in one.
Maurie S.
San Marcos, CA
DIOR ADDICT Lip Glow Balm uploaded by Maurie S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product so much that I got though it in less than two weeks! It’s moisturizing and leaves your lips luscious and plump.DIOR ADDICT Lip Glow Balm
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emma G.
Halifax
il y a 2 mois
DIOR ADDICT Lip Glow Balm Is this worth the price?
Riya N. il y a 2 mois
Yes!! I love it. It applies smoothly and has a subtle scent and leaves your lips hydrated