BY DIOR

A spectacular lip formula that packs the benefits of shiny gloss and pigmented lipstick into one color-rich product. This stunning hybrid imparts high-impact shine with maximum color to offer a new kind of lip color. It's lightweight in texture, boasts sensational color payout, and delivers long-lasting wear and a no-makeup feel with coverage that is between a gloss and a lipstick.

• Do you make a lip stain that is like a lip gloss ... Be the first to answer!
  • I am wondering how long lasting this is? Looking for something to...3 Answers
  • I've been debating between this or the Dior Addict lip gloss -- w...1 Answers
Buy on Bergdor...*
  • "Bueatiful ...... Colorful..... My new altime favorite I love all the colors ..... My lips stay shiny and not dry " in 51 reviews
  • "Let me start out by saying the scent of these are incredible, although it doesn't last so if you are not a fan of scented things I think this would still be okay for you! I have every single shade of these that you can buy at sephora! They are extremely hydrating and the pigment is intense and very long lasting. Even after eating it fades beautifully and reapplication is a breeze! " in 45 reviews
  • "Let me start out by saying the scent of these are incredible, although it doesn't last so if you are not a fan of scented things I think this would still be okay for you! I have every single shade of these that you can buy at sephora! They are extremely hydrating and the pigment is intense and very long lasting. Even after eating it fades beautifully and reapplication is a breeze! " in 36 reviews
Olga C.
Seminole , FL
Dior has my favorite formula of a lipgloss. Everything about it is perfect:It moisturizes your lips giving them a nice healthy plump,it is non sticking and a very long-wearing for the lipgloss.I always have it in my purse because it’s easy to use on the go and it looks beautiful.Worth the money in my opinion.Dior Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Sensational Mirror Shine, Hydra-Plumping Volume
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
I've never purchased a full size of this gloss, but I enjoyed the sample I received from Sephora. I'm someone who goes for products that are cruelty free, and free of parabens, etc. so I'm not sure if I would purchase, but if you're looking for a luxury lip gloss with beautiful color payoff without being sticky, you may like this lip gloss.
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love skin care lip gloss lotion and personal care omg my go tos I love candy also cake and yes I am a bit of a foody lol love me some food also love me some hair care products and clothes and electronics and chips crackers and so much more...like ice cream
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
This is like my to go lip product for special occasion. The shade is just plain gorgeous, very rich in color and can match almost any kind of outfit and any kind of occasion. One more delight about this product is it smell wonderful. works great smells great!
Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
I love how long wearing this gloss is and I️t has really great pigmentation. I️t is sort of like the liquid lipstick version of lip gloss. I️t has a really nice glossy sheen and wears longer than most other glosses on the market without being overly sticky. The doe foot has a really neat wide teardrop tip with a little well in I️t to catch product so you only need to pull out the wand once to coat both top and bottom lip. The packaging is just gorgeous, as is to be expected with products from Dior!
Meagan S.
I love that this gloss doesn’t stick to my hair when it’s windy. I wish there were more colors available but I’m very happy with the one I got for free as a sample. I don’t think I would be able to buy because they’re so expensive.
Kasey C.
Las cruces, NM
So smooth! Long lasting and great color selection. Was able to last for hours before reapplication. I love how it feels it doesn’t dry out my lips and doesn’t need constant application. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Andrea M.
Las Vegas, NV
I didn't love these. They weren't terrible but they definitely weren't anything great. They don't wear very well and often times they separate in the tube. I think maybe it's just the formula I don't like.
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
Why are people docking this? For what the description implies, it's near perfect. It's not a lipstick or a gloss, it's a hybrid and it's freaking amazing. It's not that sticky, it's pigmented as anything, packaging is EVERYTHING, applicator is gorgeous. It's lightweight and lasts, obviously it won't if you're licking your lips constantly and eating a lot. It's amazing but pricy!
Linda H.
Beautiful pink shade, beautiful packaging. Takes some work to apply a good layer as it is very milky and the pigment streaks a bit although the applicator is very nice. Wanted to love this but the application is time consuming.
Kaleigh B.
Portland, OR
I am wondering how long lasting this is? Looking for something to go over lipstick and stay put for a few hours at least.
Mikaela D.
I've been debating between this or the Dior Addict lip gloss -- which should I get?
Mary C.
Grove City, OH
Do you make a lip stain that is like a lip gloss or even a light natural tone with shimmering?