BY CHRISTIAN DIOR #77 in Lip Gloss

A spectacular lip formula that packs the benefits of shiny gloss and pigmented lipstick into one color-rich product. This stunning hybrid imparts high-impact shine with maximum color to offer a new kind of lip color. It's lightweight in texture, boasts sensational color payout, and delivers long-lasting wear and a no-makeup feel with coverage that is between a gloss and a lipstick.

• I am wondering how long lasting this is? Looking for something to...3 Answers
  • I've been debating between this or the Dior Addict lip gloss -- w...1 Answers
Buy on Cos Bar
Anna Y.
Anna Y.
Voorhees, NJ
I own the Fluid Stick in Ciel Rose and Wonderland. I love both colors and they're a wonderful consistency.
I use them regularly, at least once a week - I do lipstick daily when I go out. It's not super long lasting but it does leave your lips feeling nice even after the color has run out. I have sensitive lips that react to most lip products but this has worked well for me. I like the colors, the longevity isn't very much but I don't expect it to be since it's quite wet upon application without really drying down.
Pros: Feels great on the lips, love the colors, no rash or irritation, ease of application - the spade applicator makes lining the lips very easy, good formulation.
Cons: Maybe the price and the longevity.
I would 100% recommend this.
Ciara R.
Ciara R.
Cincinnati, OH
Love this gloss! Very unusual consistency. More of a gel, cushiony and slick, not at all sticky. Nice smell too. I like it a lot because the pretty color in the tube is apparent on your lips, I get frustrated with glossed that are too transparent and look great in the tube and clear in your lips. This one is just a little transparent, you can see your lips through it, but the color is definitely there too. For a gloss, this has minimal migration and stays put well. Not quite as well as the ysl glossy stains, but I like this color better than any offered in that range, so reapplying is an ok trade off for me to have the perfect shade. As with all door makeup, the packagois on point and looks modern and expensive.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
West Townsend, MA
A gorgeous product! First, the packaging is divine. I would describe this product as an opaque lipgloss. It goes on creamy and offers more pigment than your typical gloss. The staying power is better too! Feels completely luxurious and hydrating on the lips. Works great over lipstick or on its own. I keep a couple of different shades in my makeup bag, as they're so easy to apply and go. This product has just enough shine to make your lips look and feel luscious. Hands down, one of my favorite lip products.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Niagara Falls, NY
I have several of these! The packaging is too die for! The applicator is a nice size and allows you to apply without having to re-dip several times. The colors are very pigmented and they have a wide variety of shades! I am knocking off a star for a few things: 1- price (they are expensive, but then again they are Dior) 2- the color doesn't last very long on your lips 3- they have a funny scent. But despite the few downfalls, I will continue to add these to my collection
Perla M.
Perla M.
San Jose , CA
Review for: 219 Whisper Beige
This is a #HolyGrail item for me. I have never gone through a tube of lip gloss or lipstick until now and I would say this is a definite combination of both! It has great pigmentation like a lipstick with a beautiful shine like a lip gloss without feeling tacky or sticky. The color 219, whisper beige is my absolute favorite, It's always in my purse because it is the perfect everyday nude, especially now that it's summertime! Highly recommend, you won't be disappointed!
Katie L.
Katie L.
Dallas, TX
With the recent lipstick craze pointing towards everything matte there has been one glossier lipstick that I have kept in my rotation based on its great performance. The Dior Addict Fluid Stick is one of my favorite lipsticks because it stays on and looks great for the entirety of a night. The pigment is strong and it goes on with extreme fluidness. I am always one to recommend this product to my friends and family.
Kara N.
Kara N.
West Chester, OH
Review for: 551 Aventure
Let me start out by saying the scent of these are incredible, although it doesn't last so if you are not a fan of scented things I think this would still be okay for you! I have every single shade of these that you can buy at sephora! They are extremely hydrating and the pigment is intense and very long lasting. Even after eating it fades beautifully and reapplication is a breeze!
Veronica W.
Veronica W.
This stuff goes on kind of like a wet stain but also a little bit sticky like a gloss? It's almost like smoothing a gloss brush that was dipped in a liquid stain onto your lips. It feels awesome but also kind of feels like you have too much spit on your lips but you're still trying to put lipgloss on. The color is great, applicator is great, it's great.
Wendy Z.
Wendy Z.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is really nice! I had it in Rieuse (color) and it was gorgeous. The only real downfall to this product is the cost (so expensive for just lipgloss!) I did like that the lipgloss stained your lips so there was color even after you eat and drink but I would prefer the actual lipstick more. The gloss does get in the way sometimes.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
I got this lipstick when it first came out and while I like it, I don't love it. I got the color mirage and it's a pretty orangey/coral/nude color with a teensy bit of shimmer. It's not full coverage (which isn't necessarily a bad thing). I like that it is MUCH more moisturizing than a lot of liquid lipsticks. It is a bit thick on though.
Kaleigh B.
Kaleigh B.
Portland, OR
I am wondering how long lasting this is? Looking for something to go over lipstick and stay put for a few hours at least.
Mikaela D.
Mikaela D.
I've been debating between this or the Dior Addict lip gloss -- which should I get?