BY DIOR

An extremely long-wearing lipstick that provides radiant shine. This long-wearing lipstick goes the distance, resisting fading while adding bold color and beautiful shine. The expert formula combines waxes, radiant oils, and hyaluronic microspheres for ultimate comfort and a lip-plumping effect.

• I have been wanting to try these lipsticks. I have fair skin and ...1 Answers
  • The packaging and shade are AWESOME..does anyone know if the lips...2 Answers
  • How long does this lip stick stay on?5 Answers
Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick
  • "Absolutely love this product! Great long lasting lipstick that won't disappoint. I delinitly sugest everyone tried it ! " in 30 reviews
  • "I don't just love this lipstick... I love this brand! Dior is amazing. I already own 5 of their lipsticks and I plan on buying more! They glide on like butter, they are hydrating, they don't seep into your lip lines and they last a while also! I love everything about Dior Addict. If I apply it on lightly, it looks really natural and my lips look healthy and juicey. If I put on more, there's a lot of pigment and very opaque. I could go on and on about this lipstick. I definitely recommend buying this!" in 28 reviews
  • "Such a creamy and rich formula of lipstick. The colors that they have and their pigmentation are great. The packaging is luxuries and is definitely worth the splurge for a wonderful high end lipstick. " in 27 reviews
  • "I carry my Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick everywhere I go. My colour is more natural and I treat this lipstick almost like my lip balm because it's so soft when applied, lasts long and my lips feel so good. The colours available are also very classy. " in 12 reviews
Gabriela S.
Sharon, MA
Review for: Paparazzi 866 more...
the packaging is a show apart. Most beautiful and luxurious thing in life! Besides beautiful, it's super tough - I tested that part, kkk. The smell is very soft. Yummy up! This all in a super comfortable lipstick to wear and mega easy to pass. Perfection, right ?!
Emery F.
kissimmee
A marca do amor, esse produto em especial tomou meu coração, um batom leve, de hidratação profunda, com um cheiro agradável, da para se notar a qualidade do produto na primeira passada, é um dito!
Abby B.
Tigard, OR
Review for: Incognito 316 more...
The Dior Addict Extreme formula of lipsticks are amazing. They are really smooth and creamy, it’s similar to MAC Cremesheen lipsticks. The pigmentation varies depending on the shade, but my favorite is Incognito. It’s the perfect mauve-nude shade, but it might be a little too light for deeper skin tones. They don’t really have a smell or taste, and the packaging is gorgeous. The packaging is almost identical to the Dior Lip Glow, which I prefer over the regular Dior lipsticks.
Jiaen Z.
kent
Review for: Lucky 536 more...
Bushra A.
Sharjah, Sharjah
Review for: Other more...
I have the Dior addict 666 and 356 and I like that Dior lipsticks are highly pigmented and last long and super moist.
Katherine W.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Paparazzi 866 more...
Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick in 866 Paparazzi is a medium berry shade. The formula is on the sheer side so it gives your lips a berry tint. It applies very smooth on the lips and feels very lightweight. It isn’t drying and is comfortable on the lips. I prefer more pigmented and creamy matte formulas but I didn’t mind this shade as it felt very natural.
holly j.
Wow loved this product. Colour was vibrant and so silky to apply.no bleed and felt luxurious on my lips .beautiful packaging and lasted well with not to much transfer
Letty H.
San Ramon, CA
Review for: Avenue 667 more...
This is such a beautiful packaging and that's honestly what got me to purchase this... Avenue 667 is a pretty pink color and makes my lips look like they have a natural flush to it. I love that there is barely any scent and it's very comfortable on the lips. I recommend this lipstick!
Reham M.
Cairo, Sayda Zainab
I have tried it once or twice but it was a great experience 😍😍 I love the shades and it's bigmentation they are waaaw 😘👍👍
Megan A.
Las vegas, NV
Review for: Silhouette 339 more...
The color is pretty vibrant, but wearable. It lasts a decent amount of time and does at least leave a nice deposit on my lips of color. I love love love the packaging and easy application of the slim stick. It's also not moisturizing, but doesn't dry out my lips either. For a fun and build-able dose of color, I like it! I'm not sure that I will purchase again though.
Corey U.
Science Hill, KY
How long does this lip stick stay on?
anabel c.
What is the quality like on this product?
Geraldine R.
MIAMI, FL
Quisiera saber si viene en tonos rosados
Sharima W.
Freeport, NY
The packaging and shade are AWESOME..does anyone know if the lipstick appears as a light shade?
Amanda S.
Dayton, OH
What is the price of this product?