BY DIOR

Dior Addict Extreme combines vibrant color intensity with the perfection of luminous shine. Extreme, almost breathtaking shades make lips glow with radiant shine in vibrant colors with dazzling pure pigments.Twelve shots of color, from the most daring pinks to nude beiges, make a bold statement.

• I have been wanting to try these lipsticks. I have fair s...1 Answers
  • The packaging and shade are AWESOME..does anyone know if ...2 Answers
  • How long does this lip stick stay on?5 Answers
Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick
  • "Absolutely love this product! Great long lasting lipstick that won't disappoint. I delinitly sugest everyone tried it ! " in 30 reviews
  • "I don't just love this lipstick... I love this brand! Dior is amazing. I already own 5 of their lipsticks and I plan on buying more! They glide on like butter, they are hydrating, they don't seep into your lip lines and they last a while also! I love everything about Dior Addict. If I apply it on lightly, it looks really natural and my lips look healthy and juicey. If I put on more, there's a lot of pigment and very opaque. I could go on and on about this lipstick. I definitely recommend buying this!" in 28 reviews
  • "Such a creamy and rich formula of lipstick. The colors that they have and their pigmentation are great. The packaging is luxuries and is definitely worth the splurge for a wonderful high end lipstick. " in 27 reviews
  • "I carry my Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick everywhere I go. My colour is more natural and I treat this lipstick almost like my lip balm because it's so soft when applied, lasts long and my lips feel so good. The colours available are also very classy. " in 12 reviews
Luna I.
Zürich
So I never bought a Dior lipstick before, but now I really love this brand! This coral colour is really awesome and its very, very soft on the lips!
Kaya A.
Great fourmula. not to sticky it just glides on perfectly. I love how rich and pigmented this lipstick is. this one is always in my purse. ;)
Julia D.
Laurel, MD
So, I tried New Look and hated it with my skin tone and exchanged it for this. I really like this shade a lot. It's definitely a showstopping red, but the formula will not dry out your lips and it fades to a very respectable tone, not some funky dull red like cheaper shades. Speaking of cheap, Dior is not, but you get what you pay for. I use this as a base and layer Buxom lip gloss on top when I really want to make them stand out.
Stephanie S.
Philadelphia, ['', '', '']
I love Dior lipsticks! There are so many colors & tints to choose from. I'd definitely try another one & give my honest opinion!
It's pricey but if you want something of good quality this is definetely the product for you. It lived up to my expectations and it is pretty long lasting.
Europa D.
The Lipstick is fine on your lips. It gives you a beautiful color. It stays on all day long. And it goes a long way!
Jettanna B.
Waldorf, Md
I love Dior lip products this color in particular is one of my favorite shades! It's a creamy and smooth glide on lip product! It's a high end product so you get what you pay for and I totally think it's a great investment! I wore this color in my sisters wedding it was stunning m!
Shuai W.
Placentia, CA
I have a lot of shades in this range in my stash, but for some reason, this one stands out. Maybe it’s the perfect amount of pink… I have several that are more nude/beige, and some that are pinker, but I keep coming back to this one I will be swatching this one the next time I’m at a Dior counter.
Ankita M.
I love red lipsticks and i practically wear lipsticks everyday and infact people would hardly see my bare lips. I love the shades of red in this one
Brooklyn A.
I absolutely love this stuff it's moisturizing while being highly pigmented and long lasting
Corey U.
Science Hill, KY
How long does this lip stick stay on?
anabel c.
What is the quality like on this product?
GERALDINE R.
Quisiera saber si viene en tonos rosados
Sharima W.
Freeport, NY
The packaging and shade are AWESOME..does anyone know if the lipstick appears as a light shade?
Amanda S.
Dayton, OH
What is the price of this product?