BY DIOR

An extremely long-wearing lipstick that provides radiant shine. This long-wearing lipstick goes the distance, resisting fading while adding bold color and beautiful shine. The expert formula combines waxes, radiant oils, and hyaluronic microspheres for ultimate comfort and a lip-plumping effect.

• I have been wanting to try these lipsticks. I have fair skin and ...1 Answers
  • The packaging and shade are AWESOME..does anyone know if the lips...2 Answers
  • How long does this lip stick stay on?5 Answers
Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick
  • "Absolutely love this product! Great long lasting lipstick that won't disappoint. I delinitly sugest everyone tried it ! " in 30 reviews
  • "I don't just love this lipstick... I love this brand! Dior is amazing. I already own 5 of their lipsticks and I plan on buying more! They glide on like butter, they are hydrating, they don't seep into your lip lines and they last a while also! I love everything about Dior Addict. If I apply it on lightly, it looks really natural and my lips look healthy and juicey. If I put on more, there's a lot of pigment and very opaque. I could go on and on about this lipstick. I definitely recommend buying this!" in 28 reviews
  • "Such a creamy and rich formula of lipstick. The colors that they have and their pigmentation are great. The packaging is luxuries and is definitely worth the splurge for a wonderful high end lipstick. " in 27 reviews
  • "I carry my Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick everywhere I go. My colour is more natural and I treat this lipstick almost like my lip balm because it's so soft when applied, lasts long and my lips feel so good. The colours available are also very classy. " in 12 reviews
Alexandrea B.
Fort Drum, NY
This is one of my favorites. If you want to go for a more natural color id go with this. I use it almost all the time and some times wear it around the house for fun. Definitely makes me feel pretty when im feeling down.
Shuai W.
Placentia, CA
I have a lot of shades in this range in my stash, but for some reason, this one stands out. Maybe it’s the perfect amount of pink… I have several that are more nude/beige, and some that are pinker, but I keep coming back to this one I will be swatching this one the next time I’m at a Dior counter.
Melaine M.
Cotulla
Christian Dior is obviously a high end brand but it's definitely worth the money. The colors are really pigmented and it usually lasts awhile on my lips. I definitely wouldn't mind having the entire collection!
Alexa A.
Mission, TX
Review for: Fireworks 756 more...
Dior lipsticks are amazing. They go on so smooth and are so pigmented. They are pricey, but you get what you pay for. These lipstick are such good quality and they last. Its a great investment.
Kate S.
Hopkinton , MA
Review for: Incognito 316 more...
This is one of my all time favorites. The formula is so moisturizing. I really would recommend if you have the money to spend. Otherwise you can definitely find products just as good for less.
Jazmin C.
Glennville, GA
OMG i loved this lipstick so much! it was long lasting and i could not wait till the next time i wore it! i purchased at sephora it looked well packed and i can trust for it to attract many looks my way! everyone asks me what tone I'm wearing! will buy again.
Sara S.
Newport Beach, CA
I love this lipstick! It is super moisturizing and feels great on my lips. The color payoff is phenomenal. The price is a little steep- but it's definitely worth it.
haley q.
Cumming, GA
Review for: Princess Extreme more...
Love lip colors some are very light when others usually pop out I buy mine from the original store or target it last a awhile but not forever it last me a couple hours its a very nice packing classy and girly I totally buy it again I could wear it everyday
joyce p.
Brooklyn, NY
Very pigmented, hydrating and comfortable to wear. Doesn't dry out my lips after long day of reapplying. Only downside is that it doesn't last very long needs to reapply. But the beautiful packaging is a good excuse to be able to pull it out and reapply.
Brittiny B.
Mountain Grove, MO
Review for: Plaza 476 more...
The lipstick has a creamy texture and is lightweight. It doesn’t feel heavy even if many swipes are put on the lips. It didn’t bleed on the corners of the lips as some of the lightweight lipsticks do.
Corey U.
Science Hill, KY
How long does this lip stick stay on?
anabel c.
What is the quality like on this product?
Geraldine R.
MIAMI, FL
Quisiera saber si viene en tonos rosados
Sharima W.
Freeport, NY
The packaging and shade are AWESOME..does anyone know if the lipstick appears as a light shade?
Amanda S.
Dayton, OH
What is the price of this product?