BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

An extremely long-wearing lipstick that provides radiant shine. This long-wearing lipstick goes the distance, resisting fading while adding bold color and beautiful shine. The expert formula combines waxes, radiant oils, and hyaluronic microspheres for ultimate comfort and a lip-plumping effect.

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav sha... Be the first to answer!
  • I have been wanting to try these lipsticks. I have fair skin and ...1 Answers
  • The packaging and shade are AWESOME..does anyone know if the lips...2 Answers
Shivani P.
Lasts throughout the day and is a nice dark color for fall and winter seasons. Also a great going out lip. The price is on the higher end but worth it. The packaging is great too! I would buy again.
SDQ627171 Rosa L.
Miami Florida, Miami Florida
Review for: Princess Extreme more...
I love dior lipsticks i need to get more i the rouge in miss i love it. need incondito funny how i was looking at it and didn't get it. i like dior better then nars audius which made my lips felt dry
Jennifer B.
I like Dior lipsticks and have tried them all, this is my favorite. It's hydrating and the colors are fabulous! It's for sure a luxury product. It's glides on your lips. I would not purchase again as I have found a brand I love.
Lauren D.
Oak brook, Il
This extreme lipstick is the bomb! It keeps my lips looking wet with and has an amazing color base. Perfect for a classy bold look. Very expensive for lipstick but this is all you'll want to use!
Mellanie W.
Review for: Saint Tropez 336 more...
I love this lipstick, it has a beautiful color that looks very natural, the packaging looks very chic, the best of it is that not dry out fornothung the lips, leabes hydrated and soft and the color lasts the time sufficient not to retouch for several hours. I love it!
Kelly F.
Hoboken, NJ
BLACK TIE! My favorite statement lip. Its dark without being too dark. It makes your teeth look super white and your lips look pouty. Its expensive but I don't wear it every day, definitely more for going out than every day. A couple of my friends have tried it and it looks good on everyones skin tone so far!
Taylor R.
Review for: Fireworks 756 more...
This lipstick is creamy and smooth when putting on and stays like that consistently throughout the wear but it does not stay on for long. I recommend when wearing this product to put powder over the lipstick then put some Burt's bees Chapstick over the top of it all!
Alexandrea B.
Fort Drum, NY
This is one of my favorites. If you want to go for a more natural color id go with this. I use it almost all the time and some times wear it around the house for fun. Definitely makes me feel pretty when im feeling down.
Shuai W.
Placentia, CA
I have a lot of shades in this range in my stash, but for some reason, this one stands out. Maybe it’s the perfect amount of pink… I have several that are more nude/beige, and some that are pinker, but I keep coming back to this one I will be swatching this one the next time I’m at a Dior counter.
Melaine M.
Cotulla
Christian Dior is obviously a high end brand but it's definitely worth the money. The colors are really pigmented and it usually lasts awhile on my lips. I definitely wouldn't mind having the entire collection!
Corey U.
Science Hill, KY
How long does this lip stick stay on?
anabel c.
What is the quality like on this product?
Geraldine R.
MIAMI, FL
Quisiera saber si viene en tonos rosados
Sharima W.
Freeport, NY
The packaging and shade are AWESOME..does anyone know if the lipstick appears as a light shade?
Amanda S.
Dayton, OH
What is the price of this product?