BY DIOR

Dior Addict Extreme combines vibrant color intensity with the perfection of luminous shine. Extreme, almost breathtaking shades make lips glow with radiant shine in vibrant colors with dazzling pure pigments.Twelve shots of color, from the most daring pinks to nude beiges, make a bold statement.

• I have been wanting to try these lipsticks. I have fair s...1 Answers
  • The packaging and shade are AWESOME..does anyone know if ...2 Answers
  • How long does this lip stick stay on?5 Answers
Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick
  • "Absolutely love this product! Great long lasting lipstick that won't disappoint. I delinitly sugest everyone tried it ! " in 30 reviews
  • "I don't just love this lipstick... I love this brand! Dior is amazing. I already own 5 of their lipsticks and I plan on buying more! They glide on like butter, they are hydrating, they don't seep into your lip lines and they last a while also! I love everything about Dior Addict. If I apply it on lightly, it looks really natural and my lips look healthy and juicey. If I put on more, there's a lot of pigment and very opaque. I could go on and on about this lipstick. I definitely recommend buying this!" in 28 reviews
  • "Such a creamy and rich formula of lipstick. The colors that they have and their pigmentation are great. The packaging is luxuries and is definitely worth the splurge for a wonderful high end lipstick. " in 27 reviews
  • "I carry my Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick everywhere I go. My colour is more natural and I treat this lipstick almost like my lip balm because it's so soft when applied, lasts long and my lips feel so good. The colours available are also very classy. " in 12 reviews
Jettanna B.
Waldorf, Md
I love Dior lip products this color in particular is one of my favorite shades! It's a creamy and smooth glide on lip product! It's a high end product so you get what you pay for and I totally think it's a great investment! I wore this color in my sisters wedding it was stunning m!
isis g.
Long Branch, NJ
WHat can I say? Dior is simply Dior. There's something to be said about a brand that exemplifies class, sophistication and French Haute Couture. This lipstick is creamy but not gooey, stays on forever, doesn't dry the lips at all even aftet multiple applications, and is my favorite of all time
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
I have so many red lipsticks in my makeup bag and this is one of them. I always have a tough decision when choosing which one to wear on a night out, and this one never lets me down! It goes on perfectly, doesn't stain my teeth or leave marks, and i don't have to keep reapplying
Monica W.
Washington, DC
This product is really hydrating and goes onto the lips smoothly. I have the color Avenue and the lipstick isn't very opaque, but with a few layers you can get full color. It reminds me of the Maybelline Color Sensational lipsticks in terms of texture and pigmentation.
Ashley L.
One of my favorites- such an upscale product for around $20. I couldn't ask for more from my lipstick. I love the shade called "Paparazzi" I use it with thick lashes and some bronzing for an all-night look. Plus, it looks so refined when you pull it out of your bag!
Leigh R.
Great nude beige lipstick. There's enough pink in it to keep from looking like I'm wearing concealer on my lips and it's pigmented enough to actually show up on my medium pink lips. It's a nice cream texture that has sheen not shine and is very comfortable to wear.
Sara G.
North Port, FL
Dior ushers in a new era in lip makeup with the breakthrough creation of a lipstick that boasts a hydra-gel core with a top coat effect for sensational mirror shine.
Concentrated in the shape of a CD at the center, the ultra-moisturizing soft core runs the full length of the stick. Application after application, it works like a top coat, adding an extra dose of shine and colourfastness with unbelievable comfort. I love
Tiffany E.
The best color for the fall! This dark lipstick was a staple for me for a bit. I was totally addicted. Nothing like opening the packaging was super exciting for me since it was the first Dior lipstick I purchased. Pricey but the perfect shade for my skin tone.
Tuyen N.
One of my favorites, beautiful colors so moisturizing, and plumping. goes on sheer, doesn't last long, but doesn't claim to. If I use this every day, I've noticed the the condition of my lips are smoother and rounder on the days I don't. Would buy again.
Deborah S.
Kissimmee, FL
I used this lip stick from fall morning to summer evening. I am a sucker for darker shades and it is really hard for me to transition into the light shade of spring and summer. Eventually I do, however this shade still prevailed. Its moisturizing and long lasting, it's definitely worth its price!
Corey U.
Science Hill, KY
How long does this lip stick stay on?
anabel c.
What is the quality like on this product?
GERALDINE R.
Quisiera saber si viene en tonos rosados
Sharima W.
Freeport, NY
The packaging and shade are AWESOME..does anyone know if the lipstick appears as a light shade?
Amanda S.
Dayton, OH
What is the price of this product?